World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

after the update Command Effect not working

BeeThai

2 hours ago, Realvapejay said:

I've been watching this post,... no replies yet,... did you guys nerf this general? So we wasted our money on him?

He was broken but now they say hes fixed. He was also changed (nerfed) with this update. I guess its a matter of opinion to say whether buying him was a waste.

1 hour ago, Iggy112 said:

That's ridiculous!   If I spent money to buy something as advertised, how can they change it later....give me a refund, or see me in court!

They have every right to balance their game, just as you have every right to demand a refund.  Its not ridiculous on either side. Games get balanced all of the time, including paid for content.

2 hours ago, InHaLe said:

This is done to keep the balance in the game. Because in addition to the officer, there is a technology that gives + 30% to repair. And if they are folded, there will be an imbalance, so they decided to lower the officer's bonuses

Exactly, and tbh he was o.p. At the origional values. The new classes just made it worse

Seems to me there are two separate issues here....what should be done in the nam of balancing ?.....what are th developers contractual obligations as a seller?

I might agree on the balancing, but that should not let them off the hook as a business selling a product.   they represented a product that we purchased.  NOt really our issue that made some mistake in balancing.   They should either live with with their mistake (grandfathering, no rebalancing,etc) or refund the money and let player decide whether to buy the new version of the general.

Also, with all due respect, does not seem to me that what other developers do is germane to this discussion.  This was am implicit contract between the developers and us.

BTW...I am just going to live with this situation...but it calls into question just what you are getting when you hand over real cash to the developers...it's almost like a blank check that they can do what they want with the game.   For example, they could easily make the purchase totally worthless in a variety of ways.  PLayer should be due some expectation for why he is handing over the cash, right?

7 hours ago, Iggy112 said:

Seems to me there are two separate issues here....what should be done in the nam of balancing ?.....what are th developers contractual obligations as a seller?

I might agree on the balancing, but that should not let them off the hook as a business selling a product.   they represented a product that we purchased.  NOt really our issue that made some mistake in balancing.   They should either live with with their mistake (grandfathering, no rebalancing,etc) or refund the money and let player decide whether to buy the new version of the general.

Also, with all due respect, does not seem to me that what other developers do is germane to this discussion.  This was am implicit contract between the developers and us.

BTW...I am just going to live with this situation...but it calls into question just what you are getting when you hand over real cash to the developers...it's almost like a blank check that they can do what they want with the game.   For example, they could easily make the purchase totally worthless in a variety of ways.  PLayer should be due some expectation for why he is handing over the cash, right?

where was all of this outrage when the generals were improved? Following this logic we should have been charged extra when they were made better. 

2 hours ago, InHaLe said:

Your account does not belong to you and belongs to the developers like the whole game. They have the right to change anything by the user agreement unilaterally.

Myself and others (shout out Hitgirl) have been saying for a while that they need a terms of service. This is a big reason why. While in fact what you say is true, it would be much more beneficial to the companys protection if they spelled this out and required the consumer to agree.