World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Things I don't want to happen

GenWiggles

The worst thing about war 2 victory was that it was pay-to-win. It started off fine, but slowly moved towards pay-to-win. I really hope this game does not do that because in war 2 victory you had to pay lots of money to do well, even if you payed a little money, you would still not do well.

The team that worked on w2v (I saw you saying that you are a different team than the people for w2v) basically abandoned the game. They stopped working on it and we didn't have any more events and they didn't fix up the game at all. They didn't fix any bugs and the game still ran slow and had crashes, but they did reskin it instead, which did not help the speed or crashes. I hope that doesn't happen with this game at all, as long as there are still players.

(Basically an add on to #1). w2v has a lot of over powered things that you need to do well (i.e. the best heroes, gear, badges, etc.) most of which you needed to spend a lot of money. and over powered troops that only certain people can get (mostly, again, money), like the ultra troops and normal troops cannot compete with at all.

The above things are the worst things that w2v did wrong, I hope that you take it into consideration and try to avoid them. It's, in my opinion, why I don't like w2v in the recent months, years. It was best years ago before all of the ultra and heroes and anything over powered.

The worst thing about war 2 victory was that it was pay-to-win. It started off fine, but slowly moved towards pay-to-win. I really hope this game does not do that because in war 2 victory you had to pay lots of money to do well, even if you payed a little money, you would still not do well.

The team that worked on w2v (I saw you saying that you are a different team than the people for w2v) basically abandoned the game. They stopped working on it and we didn't have any more events and they didn't fix up the game at all. They didn't fix any bugs and the game still ran slow and had crashes, but they did reskin it instead, which did not help the speed or crashes. I hope that doesn't happen with this game at all, as long as there are still players.

(Basically an add on to #1). w2v has a lot of over powered things that you need to do well (i.e. the best heroes, gear, badges, etc.) most of which you needed to spend a lot of money. and over powered troops that only certain people can get (mostly, again, money), like the ultra troops and normal troops cannot compete with at all.

The above things are the worst things that w2v did wrong, I hope that you take it into consideration and try to avoid them. It's, in my opinion, why I don't like w2v in the recent months, years. It was best years ago before all of the ultra and heroes and anything over powered.

Dear GenWiggles, 

First, thank you very much for your suggestions.

For #1, I know your concerns about the game. But Supreme War is an online RTS game that needs your game strategies and thinking more than anything. For instance, diamonds can be obtained in battles according to your ranking at the end of battles, which can boost your development in some ways. And there are multiple methods to gain diamonds.

About #2 and #3, as you already knew, we have no authority to intervene in W2V. All we can do is to do our best about Supreme War in both game quality and customer service. Over powered troops surely exist in SW as well, but in terms of how to get them, every commander can have aircraft carriers if he or she strives hard to develop and expand effectively and economically. It takes time, but the beauty of the game is to build your realm step by step.

Your advice means a lot to us. Thank you again and nice to have you in SW in future.

• 2 months later...

I agree with gen wiggles, w2v was the best game going until they made thier last change to the interface. It completely ruined gameplay and No One asked them to change the original interface. They went off and totally changed it without any player input, and it killed the game. I hope we don't end up with the same situation here, it would be awful. And if you have any influence at all I would urge you to get them to change the interface back. It might revive a game that I truly loved. 

• Upvote 1