World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Tech Tree Glitches???

Iggy112

Starting this thread, so we can report any issues with the new Tech Tree!

i have observed that the cash bonus is only displayed when I look at an individual farm, but not in the overall summary menu for cash.   UNclear at this point whether I am actually getting credit for the extra cash.

Anyone seeing other issues?

• Upvote 1

Developers, can you post a list of what is not working properly in the new class tech tree, it would be easier then everyone posting issues that you already know about. Also some might not want to post issues as to not give away what class they are researching!   Thanks

• Upvote 1

Surprised no one has anything to say about this topic. I guess everyone sends private messages to the developers.

the tier 2 class for the increased cash from a Farm and mini farm is not working, or it is not showing up in your total income. The details on the farm screen show the proper increase but that is all you do not get credit for it.

IMG_2981.JPG

IMG_2982.JPG

IMG_2984.JPG

IMG_2983.JPG

I have pages of these, so far everyone has been either fixed or are being worked on. Keep reporting them though because I cant be sure we have found them all.

On 7/28/2017 at 1:03 PM, Iggy112 said:

Starting this thread, so we can report any issues with the new Tech Tree!

i have observed that the cash bonus is only displayed when I look at an individual farm, but not in the overall summary menu for cash.   UNclear at this point whether I am actually getting credit for the extra cash.

Anyone seeing other issues?

3 hours ago, Sykes said:

Surprised no one has anything to say about this topic. I guess everyone sends private messages to the developers.

the tier 2 class for the increased cash from a Farm and mini farm is not working, or it is not showing up in your total income. The details on the farm screen show the proper increase but that is all you do not get credit for it.

MkV,  I don't think they are correct, unless I misuderstood Bolt's response! I have the 25% fortune bonus, this is the first field that I had any fortune bonus. In the screen shots of the two end reports show about the same fortune. The first one should have the 25% fortune bonus, look at the number of farms, and my total fortune received from the field at the end, they are very similar. I am not seeing a bonus being applied.  Maybe some other players can ch do their stats also.

MkV I do appreciate the response, however the developers need to post known  issues with the game!IMG_0185.thumb.PNG.f17ceb4bca6993a4290396fcb5140beb.PNG

IMG_0186.PNG

1 hour ago, Sykes said:

MkV,  I don't think they are correct, unless I misuderstood Bolt's response! I have the 25% fortune bonus, this is the first field that I had any fortune bonus. In the screen shots of the two end reports show about the same fortune. The first one should have the 25% fortune bonus, look at the number of farms, and my total fortune received from the field at the end, they are very similar. I am not seeing a bonus being applied.  Maybe some other players can ch do their stats also.

MkV I do appreciate the response, however the developers need to post known  issues with the game!IMG_0185.thumb.PNG.f17ceb4bca6993a4290396fcb5140beb.PNG

IMG_0186.PNG

Im not saying they dont. I had information regarding the problem you guys mentioned, so i posted it. 

The way i recommend to test it is to verify that yout hourly amounts are correct. There way to many variables from game-to-game to use that as an indication.