World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Server maintenance schedule

BladeGuner

It would be nice if there was a way to notify players when there is going to be server maintenance. Several times now I have been caught in the middle of a battle and the server goes down for maintenance. At least now there is an indication of when it will be back, but that's not always helpful since my schedule may not permit me to be available when the server returns. With some prior warning at least you have a chance to arrange things so you are not in the middle of a battle or your units are not out roaming around and going to starve before you can get back on to send them to a base for supplies.

It would be nice if there was a way to notify players when there is going to be server maintenance. Several times now I have been caught in the middle of a battle and the server goes down for maintenance. At least now there is an indication of when it will be back, but that's not always helpful since my schedule may not permit me to be available when the server returns. With some prior warning at least you have a chance to arrange things so you are not in the middle of a battle or your units are not out roaming around and going to starve before you can get back on to send them to a base for supplies.

Hi Blade, we planed to notify you guys 5 hours before this maintenance so you can arrange things well. But there is some unexpected issue happened which need to be fixed immediately. So we put this maintenance forward. Sincerely sorry for the trouble and thanks for your honest advice. We'll pay more attention to that.:)