World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

New Officers of May

Guest Manson1975

Guest Manson1975

Hello Commanders!

Please allow us to introduce to all of you the latest officers being introduced into World Warfare for the month of May!

This time we brought you two WWII icons: Douglas MacArthur and Erwin Rommel, and more!

As before,these officers will be available at a discounted price for 7 days, so make sure you don't miss out on this sweet deal!

We have also added a New Officer Pack, you will get all 4 new officers, diamonds, gold and amethysts!

Officer Pack will only be available for 7 days!

Those who participated in the "Share your wish list" event, your bonus rewards will be sent out soon! Make sure to check your mailbox!

Now let's take a look at the new officers you've all been waiting for:

officer_1_b.jpg.439b28f677e3c2977c08825d86e479ad.jpg

Desert Fox 

Erwin Rommel  $14.99 $9.99 (First 7 days)

His ability is applicable to King Tiger.

At the officer's highest level, the perks are:

25% attack against Infantry.

25% attack against Vehicles.

25% attack against Armor.

25% attack against Buildings.

Add 30% to maximum HP.

officer_14_b.png.2511ed6454e97ada0ab05064f496855e.png

Big Chief 

Douglas MacArthur  $49.99 39.99 (First 7 days)

His ability is applicable to all Artillery and AA units(Mobile Artillery and Mobile AA included).

10% attack against Infantry.

10% attack against Vehicles.

10% attack against Armor.

10% attack against Buildings.

10% attack against Aircrafts.

10% attack against Ship.

Add 10% to maximum HP.

Add 10% to maximum Speed.

Add 10% to maximum Ammo.

officer_19_b.png.60f0f4c8a10b5ae8984c02389ec63027.png

Soviet Marshal 

Konstantin Rokossovsky $29.99 $19.99 (First 7 days)

His ability is applicable to Stug.

35% attack against Infantry.

35% attack against Vehicle.

30% attack against Building.

Add 15% to maximum speed.

Add 50% to maximum HP.

officer_58_b.png.343d1dc43c29c43000ec4fbe852452dc.png

Soviet Hero 

Mikhail Kirponos  $14.99 9.99 (First 7 days)

His ability is applicable to Light Tank.

40% attack against Infantry.

40% attack against Vehicle.

20% attack against Armor.

20% attack against Building.

Add 40% to maximum HP.

Take your favorite officer into the battle! And share with us your thoughts down below~

• Guest pinned this topic
  • Peter featured this topic

Nothing against these great officers but are female officers ever going to be added? It's been brought up by multiple female players, in multiple threads. It's beginning to feel like we will never have an icon/role-model on here. Women did participate in WWII. 

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, Hitgirl said:

Nothing against these great officers but are female officers ever going to be added? It's been brought up by multiple female players, in multiple threads. It's beginning to feel like we will never have an icon/role-model on here. Women did participate in WWII. 

Now Hitgirl, what makes you think they would put female officers in? Did they ever Command troops in combat? Were they actual officers? Did they ever participate in combat? You should know they have a very strict criteria in these things.

IMG_2180.JPG

http://historycollection.co/ten-female-war-heroes-everyone-know/

1st Lt. Aleda E. Lutz volunteered with the unit inaugurated by Elsie Ott (see #2), the 803rd Military Air Evacuation Squad, designed to carry wounded soldiers quickly away from the war front. Lutz flew 196 missions to evacuate more than 3,500 men. No other flight nurse logged as many hours as Lutz. She would have stretched that record of 814 hours out further, but in December of 1944, her C47 hospital plane picked up wounded soldiers from Lyon, Italy, and then crashed. There were no survivors. Lutz was the first woman ever awarded the Distinguished Flying Cross, conferred posthumously. This was in addition to the Air Medal (earned four times), the Oak Leaf Cluster, the Red Cross Medal, and the Purple Heart. In 1990, the Veterans Administration Hospital in Saginaw, Michigan was named in her honor. 

(Heals loaded troops in transport planes over time)

Lieutenant Elsie S. Ott was the first woman to receive the U.S. Air Medal. Already a trained nurse, she joined the Army Air Corps in 1941 and was sent to Karachi, India. The Army Air Corps was considering using airplanes to evacuate injured military as they delivered fresh troops. Ott was assigned to the first evacuation flight with only 24 hours notice -and she had never flown before. The plane had no medical equipment beyond first aid kit supplies, the patients had a motley variety of injuries, diseases, and mental illnesses, and there was only one army medic to help her care for the passengers. The plane left India on January 17, 1943 and made several stops, picking up more patients, on its 6-day flight to Washington, D.C. The previous route for such a mission was by ship, and took three months. Ott wrote up a report on that flight, recommending important changes for further evacuation flights. She returned to India a few months later with a new unit, the 803rd Military Air Evacuation Squad, and was promoted to captain in 1946. 

(Speed boost to injured troops)

I'd think any of these ladies would qualify. 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Hitgirl said:

1st Lt. Aleda E. Lutz volunteered with the unit inaugurated by Elsie Ott (see #2), the 803rd Military Air Evacuation Squad, designed to carry wounded soldiers quickly away from the war front. Lutz flew 196 missions to evacuate more than 3,500 men. No other flight nurse logged as many hours as Lutz. She would have stretched that record of 814 hours out further, but in December of 1944, her C47 hospital plane picked up wounded soldiers from Lyon, Italy, and then crashed. There were no survivors. Lutz was the first woman ever awarded the Distinguished Flying Cross, conferred posthumously. This was in addition to the Air Medal (earned four times), the Oak Leaf Cluster, the Red Cross Medal, and the Purple Heart. In 1990, the Veterans Administration Hospital in Saginaw, Michigan was named in her honor. 

Lieutenant Elsie S. Ott was the first woman to receive the U.S. Air Medal. Already a trained nurse, she joined the Army Air Corps in 1941 and was sent to Karachi, India. The Army Air Corps was considering using airplanes to evacuate injured military as they delivered fresh troops. Ott was assigned to the first evacuation flight with only 24 hours notice -and she had never flown before. The plane had no medical equipment beyond first aid kit supplies, the patients had a motley variety of injuries, diseases, and mental illnesses, and there was only one army medic to help her care for the passengers. The plane left India on January 17, 1943 and made several stops, picking up more patients, on its 6-day flight to Washington, D.C. The previous route for such a mission was by ship, and took three months. Ott wrote up a report on that flight, recommending important changes for further evacuation flights. She returned to India a few months later with a new unit, the 803rd Military Air Evacuation Squad, and was promoted to captain in 1946. 

I completely agree with you Hitgirl, however, all officers are pretty much (so far) for boosts to unit stats and building stats. George C. Marshall does give increased building repair rate, but at the same time it still counts as a stat boost technically. The problem with female officers is that they could only do things that fall into categories such as healing because they were mainly nurses. 

I totally agree with having female officers, it would be pretty cool. I feel that last officer you mentioned might work. But the way the game works it doesn't have much use or room for them.

Edited by Bush1

2 hours ago, MkV said:

Now Hitgirl, what makes you think they would put female officers in? Did they ever Command troops in combat? Were they actual officers? Did they ever participate in combat? You should know they have a very strict criteria in these things.

IMG_2180.JPG

49 minutes ago, Hitgirl said:

Hitgirl, I hope you realize MkV was being sarcastic. They used a BEAR! Of course there are women who would qualify.

4 hours ago, Hitgirl said:

Black officers too. 

• Upvote 1

Hello!

141245141412412.thumb.jpeg.f9107760f9d5d966cb3749cbd2daadf6.jpeg

And now we read and compare the prices:

Price(discount)

Name Officer                      America         Russia 

1.    Erwin Rommel                           $9.99            $13.14

2.    Konstantin Rokossovsky        $19.99          $26.14

3.    Douglas MacArthur                  $39.99          $52.46

4.    Mikhail Kirponos                      $9.99            $13.14

1$ = 57 rubles.      Without taxes

And now I ask myself the question: Why should I play this game?

I wrote to you, but you do not care. You do not respect players, spit in the souls of players. And how can I play after such an attitude? No way. I will not repeat what to do and how to fix the prices. For me, this game is dead.

The eternal shield you did not remove, although you were asked to remove the revival on the cups.

Yet no significant offer from the players or error correction was not carried out by developers

You only know how to draw pictures for officers and earn money and nothing more

Hitgirl, I found twenty women officers of generals of war heroes, if you need information on them, I can give sources for them. Among them there is not a single doctor, since I specifically searched for those who fought and killed.

If you do not listen to the players, the game will die, but you only need money ... Goodbye

Hello!

Price(discount)

I wrote to you, but you do not care. You do not respect players, spit in the souls of players. And how can I play after such an attitude? No way. I will not repeat what to do and how to fix the prices. For me, this game is dead.

The eternal shield you did not remove, although you were asked to remove the revival on the cups.

Yet no significant offer from the players or error correction was not carried out by developers

Hitgirl, I found twenty women officers of generals of war heroes, if you need information on them, I can give sources for them. Among them there is not a single doctor, since I specifically searched for those who fought and killed.

If you do not listen to the players, the game will die, but you only need money ... Goodbye

You first brought this to their attention less than a month ago, they said they would bring it to the devs attention. Why don't you give them a chance to fix it? I realize you want it fixed NOW, but it dosen't work that way. 

When I read your first post, I agreed with your point, reading this one however, not so much. Your name calling, insults, and accusations of not caring are in poor taste.

I do find it amusing that in the same post you're complaining about money, you accuse them of only caring about money.

The eternal shield and about the prices I wrote in support of March and autumn. Bring at least one critical problem that was voiced and solved? There is no such. I did not insult anyone, I just told the truth. They are nothing other than officers of pictures did not do a whole month. I myself would have done more in one day than they were in the past month. Redraw the menu bar, add and change them in one day, I can myself

The problem with prices in all countries where there is a national currency

Edited by InHaLe

The eternal shield and about the prices I wrote in support of March and autumn. Bring at least one critical problem that was voiced and solved? There is no such. I did not insult anyone, I just told the truth. They are nothing other than officers of pictures did not do a whole month. I myself would have done more in one day than they were in the past month. Redraw the menu bar, add and change them in one day, I can myself

We will have to agree to disagree. I'm not going to research their change logs to counter your hyperbole. I also seriously doubt that there will be a national price lists if for no other reason than they would have to get that approved by apple.  If you're so much better than them at game design, give it a try and do your own. I'll even download it and give it a try.

Hello!

Price(discount)

Вы понимаете, что в нынешней мировой экономике американский доллар стоит 57 рублей? Давать вам стоимость больше будет идти против федеральной и мировой экономики значение валюты извините, и, прежде чем ответить на русском языке я не говорю на языке, я использовал для переводчика онлайн, чтобы ответить из уважения к вашей национальности. Мое предложение вам: поговорите с тем, кто управляет обменом валюты, а не с игровыми разработчиками.

Guest Manson1975

Trust me I did everything i could in my power to bring this issue to my superiors, this is a serious issue, we need time to do research and make changes accordingly. And change takes time, your last post was last month, we really appreciate your feedback and we take this issue seriously. But this effects all foreign currencies that we use in the game, so please give us time, change will come.

We will have to agree to disagree. I'm not going to research their change logs to counter your hyperbole. I also seriously doubt that there will be a national price lists if for no other reason than they would have to get that approved by apple.  If you're so much better than them at game design, give it a try and do your own. I'll even download it and give it a try.

Thank you..

• Guest unpinned this topic