World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Battlefield Entry/ Start Times

KingCB

Hey Peter, this has been brought up before... But I saw some frustration in the main screen chat that I thought I should pass on to you. People are going to start quitting because they can't join battlefields. Please see the screenshot below for reference. One solution is to shorten all battlefields. If they are all five or ten days instead of fifteen then they will start and end sooner so more people can join new battlefields on time. For example, if it is only 5 days then you can have a new one starting every single day. Now that the best players are getting much better, 15 days really isn't necessary anymore. In my current battlefeield the DraGons league has led their faction to near 12,000 victory points with several days left. They will probably reach it, and end the battlefield early. Plus we're all getting better and more efficient at hunting victory points, so it will only get easier and easier. Please make this a priority to address so that you don't continue to lose players... The game will be better in the long run if you can actually keep new players... Not lose them before they can even start enjoying the game due to lack of access into a new battlefield. 

image.png

Hi KingCB, thank you so much for being so nice and helpful. I will forward this issue to our tech crew and we'll pay more attention to it. Actually in next update players can't leave the newest field until it's full. So it can avoid this situation in some way. For now. if I am wiped out by others, I will choose "Select re-spawn area " instead of "surrender and leave". At least I can make sure I am on a field. If, I have chosen "surrender and leave" and have trouble in matching a field, I will select the league icon at the bottom middle of the main screen, tap "league battlefield", and then I can see battlefields my league members are on. Tap "Enter Battlefield" and see if I can enter their fields. Thanks again for your consideration and your suggestion.;)