World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

The Most Points Ever Scored in a Battlefield by one League

KingCB

Have you ever been in a battlefield where all of the enemies are destroyed and there isn't much left to do? Happens to us all of the time. When it does happen, it's a good opportunity for players to take breaks. Not spend so much time playing. Focus on more important things.

But then again, sometimes players and leagues want to challenge themselves even when there isn't much to fight for. In that spirit, the GODz league's members have pushed to see how far we can go as a team in terms of points and score. 

We had Intel that a rival top league (which will remain un-named out of respect) had a top League score of 5.1 million points overall for their league. We had eclipsed that score many times previously, but wanted to show some of our new players how far we could go. 

So here we are. With less than 7 days gone by and we already have several players with over 500,000 individual score. Plus a total league score of nearly 7.5 million points which I believe is a new record for us. I was curious to know if other leagues challenge themselves in this way? What are your records? What achievements have you all accomplished in terms of points, score, or other measures of dominating a battlefield? Screenshots so far from our map are attached here. I will attach the final ones 24 hours from now as we finish our map to show where we end up. 

IMG_3106.PNG

IMG_3107.PNG

IMG_3108.PNG

IMG_3109.PNG

IMG_3110.PNG

IMG_3111.PNG

• Upvote 2

• Guest pinned this topic

As promised, here are the final results from our recently ended battlefield. If any league ever beats this record please let me know or show screenshots so that your accomplishments may be recognized :)

We finished with the first level 20 monument ever. Every member well over 320,000 score. And one who even got to 700,000 score which is pretty cool. 9.3 million points for the league. And most importantly... we found a way to challenge ourselves and have a lot of fun in a map that otherwise might have been very boring. Lol. 

IMG_3131.PNG

IMG_3132.PNG

IMG_3133.PNG

IMG_3134.PNG

IMG_3135.PNG

IMG_3137.PNG

IMG_3137.PNG

• Upvote 2

I have gotten a lot of feedback about this. Including some pm's in the game as well as here in the forum. One person told me that we only achieved this because we had allies Lol. So in our current map we are fighting with just our team and working alone. Another commented that he would like for me to continue posting these kinds of updates so he can follow our progress. So I will post here again at the end of our current battlefield which is likely to end early (per his request). Hope you all have a great weekend !

ps... here is a sneak peek of our current battlefield after only 3 days :) 

IMG_3176.PNG

• Upvote 2

• Peter featured this topic
On 5/5/2017 at 8:41 AM, KingCB said:

I have gotten a lot of feedback about this. Including some pm's in the game as well as here in the forum. One person told me that we only achieved this because we had allies Lol. So in our current map we are fighting with just our team and working alone. Another commented that he would like for me to continue posting these kinds of updates so he can follow our progress. So I will post here again at the end of our current battlefield which is likely to end early (per his request). Hope you all have a great weekend !

ps... here is a sneak peek of our current battlefield after only 3 days :) 

IMG_3176.PNG

Haters gonna hate. Ignore them. If the accomplishment is good enough for your standards, screw them. Hopefully you got some decent fights out of the deal.

• Upvote 1

All I can say is wow....I just want to model my life after these people who dedicate and sacrifice their lives for such an important accomplishment.  If we could all be so fortunate, just think about how awesome it would be for us all to have the highest point total in a game, we could probably end world hunger.....wouldn't that just be amazing.  

King, you have proven once again that your greatness is too much for any other individual to even come close to being as good as you.  Without you, this game and all games as we know them would probably cease to exist....so thank you for your wonderful contribution to society as we know it.

• Upvote 3

All I can say is wow....I just want to model my life after these people who dedicate and sacrifice their lives for such an important accomplishment.  If we could all be so fortunate, just think about how awesome it would be for us all to have the highest point total in a game, we could probably end world hunger.....wouldn't that just be amazing.  

King, you have proven once again that your greatness is too much for any other individual to even come close to being as good as you.  Without you, this game and all games as we know them would probably cease to exist....so thank you for your wonderful contribution to society as we know it.

Yes, exactly :) Lol

• Peter unfeatured this topic
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

NIce scoring folks!  I like this game, except maybe for the time element (wish things were somewhat faster).   One of the best parts of the game is the learning curve.  Even after more than a year playing, I am still picking up new techniques and tricks every field.

One of the weakest parts of the game is the information flow (and I don't mean the terrible game chat).   There is a general lack of information on game parameters located centrally, similar to Clash Wikia web page.   This elongates TY learning for newbies, as well as creating a lot of work for established players that want to optimize their performance.

Another aspect to the weak information flow, is the relative lack of battle tactics discussion on the forum.  I understand how the nature of the game has everyone holding their cards close to their vest.   But I miss researching the game on YouTube.  When I was heavy into Clash, I enjoyed learning about attack techniques like GOWIPE and GOWIWI.   It created a community feeling and much discussion.   Maybe this is the reason that our game is lucky to get a dozen form posts daily.

However, I can understand that if you invest heavily into a game, the knowledge has a utility value for you that most will not give away for free.  ?

NIce scoring folks!  I like this game, except maybe for the time element (wish things were somewhat faster).   One of the best parts of the game is the learning curve.  Even after more than a year playing, I am still picking up new techniques and tricks every field.

One of the weakest parts of the game is the information flow (and I don't mean the terrible game chat).   There is a general lack of information on game parameters located centrally, similar to Clash Wikia web page.   This elongates TY learning for newbies, as well as creating a lot of work for established players that want to optimize their performance.

Another aspect to the weak information flow, is the relative lack of battle tactics discussion on the forum.  I understand how the nature of the game has everyone holding their cards close to their vest.   But I miss researching the game on YouTube.  When I was heavy into Clash, I enjoyed learning about attack techniques like GOWIPE and GOWIWI.   It created a community feeling and much discussion.   Maybe this is the reason that our game is lucky to get a dozen form posts daily.

However, I can understand that if you invest heavily into a game, the knowledge has a utility value for you that most will not give away for free.  ?

Completely agree. One issue is the competitive nature of the game combined with the lack of information means that many lessons are hard learned. That means people tend to keep that to themselves or their leagues. WeFew constantly struggles with what to release and what to keep classified. We have started a tutorials series for new players that we will continue to expand on that mainly explains how the game works for an individual player. How leagues coordinate or cooperate is really up to them and wont be covered at all.

I like the way you said it...it's like game theory...we are all better off (some more than others) if we all share, but we are in a competition at th same time!....Didn't I see this is the movie "A Beautiful Mind"?...who gets the blond?

Excellent example

• 2 weeks later...