World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Village to city conversions.

Chrisom

The idea would be to convert villages into a city for tactical use. I understand that some may take advantage of this system and have a few suggestions how to implement it without the game becoming a farmvill/unbalanced game.

1: very expensive cost. So ridiculous but obtainable it gets people thinking if it's worth the area they put the city. 

2: long waits and one at a time. Make a six hour conversion rate, only one city conversion at a time to prevent spamming. Increase of time if majority finds 6 hours too short.

3: limit the conversions and keep them separated. The city alone could be very well used as nothing more as a check point for your troops to reload before moving against an enemy. With a set distance per city it would over rule the idea of a ridiculous defence making a nearly impossible barrier. 

I'm sure others will have suggestions to keep it a fair play if this is something the community wants to experience; it is not unrealistic for a village to become a city through great wealth! 

Thank you for your time in reading this; and please let me know what you think!

happy Easter everyone!

While im not completely shooting down your idea i do like the idea of doing more with villages and resource zones.  I feel you should be able to have army or airbase built in them.  As villages are common to have small airfields allowing troops to move more effectively.

My downside to what you are referring to, basically a sub city, would only benefit people who are on constantly or gemmers that can spend to quickly dothis.   Fell a city would be too much.  Again just my opinion...good idea overall though.

Thank You,

Corpse