World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Resource amount is too high or mini oil & rubber is too low ?

Hitgirl

I know I haven't said anything about this in awhile but I just want to point out how flawed mini oil production is. (I'm sure rubber is equally as bad but didn't want to do the math). 

If you only have a level 5 mini oil this is how long it will take you to produce enough oil for each plane. 
2 hours & 20 minutes transports 
5 hours & 40 minutes bombers 
3 hours & 37 minutes fighters. 
It looks ridiculous when you break it down.

before the golden update res needed to make arms was 1/10 of what it is now and res production was the same as current.  

• Upvote 2

• Hitgirl pinned this topic
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Please lets not be hasty and make any modifications that will unbalance the game. So lets think this through logically, as it is the minis out produce 3 to 1 dedicates resources zones.

In and of itself this makes no sense. Inside a city resource production should be at a bare minimum but right now oil/rubber production is 540/h. In a dedicated resource zone a single oil/rubber produces 180/h

Thus if anything the in city production should be reduced not increased. The resource zone should be able to easily out produce the city.

That being said there are enough resource zones to go around as it is and towards the mid to end game there is more than enough to go around. By increasing production be it the city or the RZs you will decrease the competitive edge this game has. There will be no need anymore to fight over resources.

Please dont change anything. Thanks

I know I haven't said anything about this in awhile but I just want to point out how flawed mini oil production is. (I'm sure rubber is equally as bad but didn't want to do the math). 

If you only have a level 5 mini oil this is how long it will take you to produce enough oil for each plane. 
2 hours & 20 minutes transports 
5 hours & 40 minutes bombers 
3 hours & 37 minutes fighters. 
It looks ridiculous when you break it down.

before the golden update res needed to make arms was 1/10 of what it is now and res production was the same as current.  

I personally prefer it the way it is. As it stands, it's possible to get a small air force going with the free armaments and oil received from quest rewards. Add to that the fact that you really don't have anything to spend your oil on from the time you get it at capital 8 until you need it in quantity at munitions 10 and you can have a decent stockpile to start your air force. 

Replacing losses can be problematic though and that's how it should be.

I don't think a single mini-oil in a city should be enough to effectively manage an airforce. The fact that everyone needs oil, and there isn't enough to go around is a natural fight starter.