World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

need limitation to build every troop

surya

need limitation to build troops

example player 1  strategy  : some players strategy is 25 to 30 strategic bombers, 10 fighters, few aa or few ground and finally 1 or 2 infantry. these players use same strategy in every map.

example player 2  strategy : 20 assault gun, 20 self propelled artillery, few self propelled aa gun and finally 1 or 2 infantry these players use same strategy in every map.

every experience player uses only assault gun, self propelled artillery, stategic bombers, fighter that enough. dont want to train lite tanks. med tanks,tank 34, artillery, tigers, tank pershing, tank destroyer, super tanks(king tiger),super tank (maus), rocker launcher.

LOL really funny.

My funny suggestion to world war fare remove all lite tanks. med tanks,tank 34, artillery, tigers, tank pershing, tank destroyer, super tanks(king tiger),super tank (maus), rocker launcher these stuff. if you remove all these stuff, if you remove these stuff the size of coding will decrease.

My Suggestion is make limitation to every troop

infantry  ===== infinity::: can build infinty infantry
recon ======== 5/5 can train upto 5 only
lite tanks ======= infinity:::: can train infinity
anti tanks ----------- 10/10 can train up 10
assault gun ---------- 7 /7 can train upto 7
med tank sherman  8/ 8 can train up 8
med tank t 34 ---------- 5 / 5 can train upto 5
artillery ---------  6/6 can train up to 6
anti aricraft ======== 10/10 can train up to 10
heavy tanks ------------- 5/5 can train up to 5
heavy tank pershing ---------- 4/4 can train up to 4
tank destroyers ---------- 3/3 can train up to 3
self propelled arty -----------6/6 can train upto 6
self propelled aa ========== 4/4 can train upto 4
super maus -------------------- 2/2 can train upto 2
rocker launcher ---------------- 4/4 can train up to 4
bombers or strategic bomber  ----- can train upto 10
figter ------------- can train upto 6

example: total  player troops ========70/70,  then the player will use every troop.

This is the real game

I dont agree with every unit limitation because varied armies will be slim to none, however, that gave me an idea,

bomber spam is one of the worst kinds of spam out there, so, we could habe 2 ways of gettig rid of that:

Airspace = every group of territories can only hold X amount of bombers in its airspace, this will severely limit how a bomber spammer can defeat his enemy when only 5 of his bombers can be attacking at once.

Regular Bomber limit = having a limit of 5-10 bombers maximum. 

To go into depth with why i respectfully disagree with every unit limit, is because you wont be able to make your own army.  You'll end up having the same army as everyone else. 

9 hours ago, MkV said:

Those player regularly provide good xp. Combined arms is the key. There isn't a reason to hard code in cookie cutter armies. To quote Napoleon "Never interrupt an enemy while he's making a mistake"

i am poor in social studies subject. i got poor pass marks in social studies subject. i dont no about world war I and world war II.  I like quotes and this quote "Never interrupt an enemy while he's making a mistake", i agree with you MKV and i got your point :D

Edited by surya