World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Maintenance and Update on Mar. 9th

Guest Manson1975

Guest Manson1975

Commanders:

The server will go down for maintenance at 8 am UTC (0 am PST). Expected downtime will be approximately 3 hours. Keep your troops safe before you log out. Please update this game in App Store/Google Play after the maintenance. Thank you.

What's New:

-Fixed a glitch that transport failed to land while departure city ownership changed. 
-Optimized the team chat channel where chat server was always disconnected.
-Adjusted the value of large transport HP and turret basic attack. The HP of large transport bounced back to 9500; the basic attack of turret versus air units increased by 200.
-Added four new officers. Henry H. Arnold, Ivan S. Konev, Hugh Dowding, Aleksandr Vasilevsky.
-Added images of four officers, Nimitz, Spruance, Patton and Marshall, in the game tips from the bubbles.
-Added new packs in game store.

Now let's take a look at the new officers:

RTX截图未命名1.jpg

Aleksandr Vasilevsky

His ability is applicable to turrets.

When reaches highest level:

50% attack against Aircraft.

Add 5% maximum HP.

RTX截图未命名2.jpg

Herny H. Arnold

His ability is applicable to all air force units.

10% attack against infantry.

10% attack against vehicle.

10% attack against armored.

10% attack against building.

10% attack against aircraft.

10% attack against ship.

Add 10% maximum HP.

Add 10% speed.

Add 10% sight.

RTX截图未命名3.jpg

Hugh Dowding

His ability is applicable to all scout planes and fighters.

10% attack against aircraft.

Add 20% speed.

Add 35% sight.

Add 30% maximum food.

Add 30% maximum ammo.

Add 30% maximum fuel.

RTX截图未命名4.jpg

Ivan Konev

His ability is applicable to recon jeeps and motorized infantries.

20% attack against infantries.

20% attack against vehicle.

Add 25% maximum HP.

Add 30% speed.

Add 32% sight.

Share your ideas and feedbacks in the comments below! We will see you in the battlefield.

• Guest pinned this topic
  • Peter featured this topic

So, you upgrade turrets do 200 more damage against aircraft! Then you sell a general that gives 10% more health to aircraft!

Are you kidding me, This is a scam!

Fix the problems with the game before you add new content! 

Edited by Sykes
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Sykes said:

So, you upgrade turrets do 200 more damage against aircraft! Then you sell a general that gives 10% more health to aircraft!

Are you kidding me!!!!!!

And a General that gives 50% increase to turret attack vs aircraft ?

Edited by MkV
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Sunsy said:

It seems all cool but I really don't have the money to pay for officers so will there be any events that I can possibly obtain one from also I love how mov told the guy it wasn't a scam and he yells back he missed that one

That makes it more of a scam! Rather then fix the issue, they sell you a general, that you say you can't afford to buy, so you fall further behind everyone else! Then the people like you quit the game!

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Sykes said:

That makes it more of a scam! Rather then fix the issue, they sell you a general, that you say you can't afford to buy, so you fall further behind everyone else! Then the people like you quit the game!

I'm never quitting this game it's a great game it has great animation great quality good community fast paced life like (ish) and is updated frequently  great moderators great agents smart devs great forums great notification of updates .....must I go on?

• Upvote 1

Erwin Rommel (15 November 1891 – 14 October 1944), popularly known as the Desert Fox, was a field marshal (senior military commander) in the Wehrmacht of Nazi Germany during World War II.

Rommel was a highly decorated officer in World War I and was awarded the Pour le Mérite for his actions on the Italian Front. In World War II, he distinguished himself as the commander of the 7th Panzer Division during the 1940 invasion of France. His leadership of German and Italian forces in the North African Campaign established his reputation as one of the most able tank commanders of the war, and earned him the nickname der Wüstenfuchs, "the Desert Fox". He later commanded the German forces opposing the Allied cross-channel invasion of Normandy in June 1944.

Rommel supported the Nazi seizure of power and Adolf Hitler, although his attitude towards Nazi ideology and level of knowledge of the regime's crimes remain a matter of debate among scholars.[2][3][4][5][6] In 1944, Rommel was implicated in the 20 July plot to assassinate Hitler. Due to Rommel's status as a national hero, Hitler desired to eliminate him quietly. Rommel was given a choice between committing suicide, in return for assurances that his family would not be persecuted following his death, or facing a trial that would result in his execution.[7] Rommel was given a state funeral, and it was announced that he had succumbed to his injuries from the strafing of his staff car in Normandy.

Bundesarchiv_Bild_146-1985-013-07,_Erwin_Rommel.jpg

On March 8, 2017 at 9:28 PM, Sykes said:

Are you kidding me, This is a scam!

Fix the problems with the game before you add new content! 

Won't tell me see who posted this but are you serious?! Do you want the gigs to go back to the lower health and keep the new turret damage and the Gen? Stop bitching and be happy they didn't lower the gig even more and made the turret damage higher! It's not a scam it's a solution to another problem that any decent player would understand. 

• Guest unpinned this topic
  • Guest unfeatured this topic