World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

My compiled list of suggestions

Telwar

1. Allow neutral status on battlefield

2. Consider an additional status ... Non aggression, this status if the enemy is in your territory your units will attack if not in territory you or your league owns they consider neutral 

3. Cargo transports are considered neutral, so when transporting resources only threat is rebels

4. Infantry can build a temporary airfield takes 1 minute to create and lasts 10 minutes once it disappears all landed craft are ejected

5. Supplies/resources shouldn't disappear when switching between owned and league cities

6. Amount of league cities should increase based on league size perhaps 1 or 2 per member but the additional league cities can be built those members only, gives incentive to remain in leagues allowing further expansion.

7. Units should have two levels first I the construction level as it is now, second is a experience level using moral, as moral hits its peak the units experience level ones up, as it goes up the unit increases its statistics by 2% each level up to the max experience level of 5 making that a elite unit, so basically a unit could be 5 by 5 full upgraded and elite :)

8. Unit skins, as this takes place during world war 2, it would be nice if we could choose a country skin to use on the units like Canada, UK, Germany, Russia, Japanese, Italian just as a start, not that he units wing looks similar but allow for variable flags

9. New unit combat engineers, this unit is basically a engineering unit that can place defensive fortifications for you like anti tank, anti infantry and anti aircraft, perhaps limit the amount they could place such as a maximum of 5 and the placements have timers like 12 hours or till destroyed, would add a new dimension to defence.

10. Submarines, only spot able if really close, or spotted by plane, no air defence, weak against direct ship attacks but yield massive damage to ships and harbours

as I think if more I'll toss them out to here

• Upvote 3

1. Allow neutral status on battlefield

2. Consider an additional status ... Non aggression, this status if the enemy is in your territory your units will attack if not in territory you or your league owns they consider neutral 

3. Cargo transports are considered neutral, so when transporting resources only threat is rebels

4. Infantry can build a temporary airfield takes 1 minute to create and lasts 10 minutes once it disappears all landed craft are ejected

5. Supplies/resources shouldn't disappear when switching between owned and league cities

6. Amount of league cities should increase based on league size perhaps 1 or 2 per member but the additional league cities can be built those members only, gives incentive to remain in leagues allowing further expansion.

7. Units should have two levels first I the construction level as it is now, second is a experience level using moral, as moral hits its peak the units experience level ones up, as it goes up the unit increases its statistics by 2% each level up to the max experience level of 5 making that a elite unit, so basically a unit could be 5 by 5 full upgraded and elite :)

8. Unit skins, as this takes place during world war 2, it would be nice if we could choose a country skin to use on the units like Canada, UK, Germany, Russia, Japanese, Italian just as a start, not that he units wing looks similar but allow for variable flags

9. New unit combat engineers, this unit is basically a engineering unit that can place defensive fortifications for you like anti tank, anti infantry and anti aircraft, perhaps limit the amount they could place such as a maximum of 5 and the placements have timers like 12 hours or till destroyed, would add a new dimension to defence.

10. Submarines, only spot able if really close, or spotted by plane, no air defence, weak against direct ship attacks but yield massive damage to ships and harbours

as I think if more I'll toss them out to here

thank you for your list we will take this into consideration 

good luck on the battlefield 

• Upvote 1

Dear god... If you give me Canadian skin Faction for the UK faction, I may have to give you guys a sloppy kiss.

• Upvote 3