World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

This is for all gemmers

Getwrecked1127

So we have a problem.Dont we hate when people buy shield in the last day of the battlefield?!Not only on the last day,They use them like almost every day.Thats what you call unfair play.And i wont say names but the people know im talking to you !Please developers...delete them or make it you can buy it once per city.

I don't think city protection is an issue! I think the way it works is the problem!

Protection should only cover the players city and his troops, that city is out of play for the entire protection time. The city can't do anything until protection runs out, the owners troops are stuck in the city turrets do not fire. Also the biggest problem is see is that your league members can enter the city and also be protected, if a city is under protection league members are dispatched from the airbase or army base and are able to be attacked! One league member should not be able to protect all or half your league members troops.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Sykes said:

I don't think city protection is an issue! I think the way it works is the problem!

Protection should only cover the players city and his troops, that city is out of play for the entire protection time. The city can't do anything until protection runs out, the owners troops are stuck in the city turrets do not fire. Also the biggest problem is see is that your league members can enter the city and also be protected, if a city is under protection league members are dispatched from the airbase or army base and are able to be attacked! One league member should not be able to protect all or half your league members troops.

I think you are right about that.But people abuses shield to not get attacked

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/1/2017 at 6:30 AM, Sykes said:

I see where your going, once the shield is activated the turrets shouldn't shoot, but if that were the case then once the shield was activated then the enemy could get very close to the city and just wait the time out and immediately attack after it's gone.

On 4/7/2017 at 11:18 AM, Bitslayer said:

I see where your going, once the shield is activated the turrets shouldn't shoot, but if that were the case then once the shield was activated then the enemy could get very close to the city and just wait the time out and immediately attack after it's gone.

Yes, and what is wrong with that! The protection gives you time to bring reforcements, or help from your allies!

• Upvote 1