World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Maybe we can start off with Battlefield duration the 7-Day duration has been the one that I have became familiar with since I've started playing back in 2016 once I started playing in League battlefields I found out that the battlefield could be Won and completed within 5 days which led me to think what if we had a 3-day Battlefield with a 2-day extension after a 50% vote does anyone think that this would be beneficial for individuals that don't have as much time to play the game because of work schedules and responsibilities at home and it is called a quick match I think if we had an option to choose 3 day duration and 7 day duration it may help people two be more active in the battlefields. any comments or concerns?

Edited by RichMoneyGP
Typo spell check
  • Upvote 1

On 2/12/2017 at 5:28 AM, CommissarXSlim said:

Maybe just make it so the bf ends when one league owns some majority percent of the active cities (by active i mean cities with players who havent surrendered)? Like 70%? 3 days is a very short bf. Not to mention your free to surrender and take your coins whenever, so you already can play a 3 day bf if thats your thing.

The problem with that is you only get a fraction if you surrender. There are many players that love to play but real life gets in the way. While I agree that life takes priority there needs to be a way for these players to play a full match. 

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Unst4ble said:

The problem with that is you only get a fraction if you surrender. There are many players that love to play but real life gets in the way. While I agree that life takes priority there needs to be a way for these players to play a full match. 

I agree that real life can hamper peoples ability to play. Still, the game is balanced around matches lasting much longer than 3 days. Build times and other factors would need to be re balanced to play a "full match" in 3 days. There are ways to make this work, and here are some suggestions (without specifics) I would propose:

A smaller map

Less player slots

Smaller league size cap

Altering Build times and costs

Plenty of other things I can't think of at the moment

You or the OP need to flush this suggestion out with much more specifics about how it would/could work. If you want the coin awards to be changed for an early surrender that's probably the easiest suggestion to implement, and you might want to create a separate thread for that.

• Upvote 1

On 2/12/2017 at 6:28 AM, CommissarXSlim said:

Maybe just make it so the bf ends when one league owns some majority percent of the active cities (by active i mean cities with players who havent surrendered)? Like 70%? 3 days is a very short bf. Not to mention your free to surrender and take your coins whenever, so you already can play a 3 day bf if thats your thing.

My only issue with surrendering after 3 days is it changes your Victory rating to defeat and I don't like losing so most of the time even if my base has been taken I still play out the remainder 7 days so that way my victory percentage stays High

8 hours ago, CommissarXSlim said:

I agree that real life can hamper peoples ability to play. Still, the game is balanced around matches lasting much longer than 3 days. Build times and other factors would need to be re balanced to play a "full match" in 3 days. There are ways to make this work, and here are some suggestions (without specifics) I would propose:

A smaller map

Less player slots

Smaller league size cap

You or the OP need to flush this suggestion out with much more specifics about how it would/could work. If you want the coin awards to be changed for an early surrender that's probably the easiest suggestion to implement, and you might want to create a separate thread for that.

I would also suggest making a battlefield somewhere to the league battlefields where you start off with a level 6 base and build up from there

On 2/12/2017 at 6:28 AM, CommissarXSlim said:

My only issue with surrendering after 3 days is it changes your Victory rating to defeat and I don't like losing so most of the time even if my base has been taken I still play out the remainder 7 days so that way my victory percentage stays High

8 hours ago, CommissarXSlim said:

A smaller map

Less player slots

Smaller league size cap

I would also suggest making a battlefield similar to the league battlefields where you start off with a level 6 base and build up from there also the size of the map might be good too I've seen a league of 6 probably for active players take over more than 50% of the map within 3 days and then by the 4th day they were ready to claim victory

The next thing I would like to discuss in this form is receiving some type of compensation for advocating world warfare so far I have gotten six of my friends to join but I was only able to receive gyms for three of them joining through my friend code I believe we should receive some type of reward for getting others to join with counting each one of my friends it took me at least 3 weeks to get each of them to even think about joining because they've played other games and they think that this one is similar or a knockoff of (GOW) or something like that so it's not very easy to convince someone that is hooked on a game like Clash Royale to switch especially considering how long it takes to complete one map and one of my friends that I'm still working on one of his issues is with the time frame he says that he can play 10 games in an hour and he doesn't have to devote a whole week to a single match so in closing I believe we should get gems or coins 4 getting others to join any questions or comments are appreciated thank you

I'm NOT a fan of shorter matches. This game has distinct phases and each one plays differently, and is fun in its own way. If they want to put in smaller maps with adjusted start/build times, that's fine, but if you think the playtime required to succeed on that map is less than what's required for global, your dreaming.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hundreds of top players quit because of the amount of time this game requires. Please you really need to make this game faster. You can't expect players to not have social life and sit and play this game. Movement is way too slow. I think if you make all tanks fast as how light tanks are now. That'll be perfect. And gigs anti tanks and artillery. Plus what's the really point of ally if you can't load and land in there cities. If you go help em then you are just stuck there and thing of ways to kill all your land troops. By the time you build upgrade the game ends because of how long it takes to build upgrade and movement again. Tired of bragging for more than year to developers so I quit the game. Just like hundreds of my too players, friends who had no choice.