World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Capture #2

Delta

Go to solution Solved by KingCB,

Again I tried to capture a base but received a message that I needed to increase my battle level. I started to capture when I was lvl 17, I am now 24. When can I capture this base?image.thumb.png.c1c75dc41707e4c1787135b8image.thumb.png.c1c75dc41707e4c1787135b8

you need 4 flag points open to capture a players base non player bases are only 1 but players bases are 4

Hope this helped 

• Solution

Hi Delta... You can increase the leadership value (total number of available flags) by leveling up your battle score. Right now yours is level 24. Each level you go up, a new flag point will become available. In order to take an enemy player's city you will need to increase four more levels. Or... You could abandon territories that you don't need. Which would also free up space to take new cities. The final way to free up leadership(flags) is to convert one of your current main cities to a League city. Then at least you can get some use of the one you get rid of (unlike abandoning) ... But you will need to have authority within your League. Good luck going forward in the game !

• Upvote 1