World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Spécial ops

Wizard

This idea for an event is as follows..... The events name would be "Special ops" players play the game as normal . The event is opened through an icon on the screen.  

I spoke with a man who fought in World War 2 . He worked on a ship as a sailor..he said part of their jobs as sailors was to find out good places in Europe where he fought for headquarters for the soldiers. At the time I spoke to him I was young. He fought on a ship as a gunner. But said that he lost a good many buddies looking for headquarters with his group. The reason was the town would be taken  by the ships.. the special units which included some sailors would go to shore to find the headquarters . Although the town was abandoned, the Germans had booby trapped everything he recounted how some of his best buddies were killed.. this was really sad... but would make for quite an event . One story.. he told of entering a museum they were scouting to see if it would be a good place.. there were exquisite train sets left there and one of his buddies couldn't help himself getting too close to one to see it... he was shot through the eye and instantly killed.

So the idea would be that after ships landed to allow for cities to make booby traps to prevent troops from getting to their cities this would require that the players have the ability to make false villages, museums, shops, etc... to make them into booby traps.