World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Maintenance and Update on Dec.21st

Guest Manson1975

Guest Manson1975

Commanders,

The server will go down for maintenance at 8 am UTC (0 am PST). Expected downtime will be approximately 2 hours. Keep your troops safe before you log out. Thank you.

What's New

1.    Isles of War now available. Top 100 personal ranking in final result of this map grants you Medal Christmas as souvenir.
2.    Added Christmas themed skins for some troops.
3.    Christmas themed packages hit shelves. Get them in game store.
4.    Adjusted some items both in Commercial Center and Resupply Pack.

Guest Manson1975
1 hour ago, Legoz said:

Can we get a chat that works. I would rather have that instead of Christmas trees on my tanks. 

Can you describe the problems you've encountered in chat?

1 hour ago, MajorD204 said:

Of course more money makers. Played a year to have the troops I have and now you can just buy the gold and have the same or better upgrades. Lol what a joke

On one hand, the developers do have to money to keep this game going, on the other hand, you can still enjoy the game without spending a dime:)

2 hours ago, MajorD204 said:

Of course more money makers. Played a year to have the troops I have and now you can just buy the gold and have the same or better upgrades. Lol what a joke

You can buy the package and then be a years play back ahead. Everybody wins.

• Upvote 4

There is always one. Just beat them in battle. If you have been playing for a year you should be much better than them no matter if their troops are now equal to yours.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, SnakeEater said:

There is always one. Just beat them in battle. If you have been playing for a year you should be much better than them no matter if their troops are now equal to yours.

That's right, what Snake said. So quit crying Cupcake!!

• Upvote 3

7 hours ago, MajorD204 said:

Joke ? There will always be people that pay , at the same time it honestly comes down to how much time your on compared to an opponent and of course skill and strategy is always involved , not to mention a great league to have your back . Just a thought (: 

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Manson1975 said:

Can you describe the problems you've encountered in chat?

On one hand, the developers do have to money to keep this game going, on the other hand, you can still enjoy the game without spending a dime:)

Chat doesn't update correctly. I'll be on and talking then nothing for 8 hours.  Then I'll relaunch the game and it will fill in hours of chat that was never there when I was online. Private chats sometimes come in hours after it was sent. Now I can't launch the game after update. I will reinstall and see if that works