World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Share Us Your Wish List!

Guest Manson1975

I see there are many Generals that are being wished for that would boost stats to units that already have Generals. I was at first thinking "Don't you people know there is already a general for that?" Then I got to thinking after so many people were asking about different Generals that cover the same units, "How can this be used?". I came up with the following solutions.

1.)  Allow player choices of what General they want to represent their units. (Scenario General Bradley vs Field Marshal Montgomery both affect the same troops equally) I would definitely buy General Bradley, but never ever use Montgomery. So if you offered only Montgomery I wouldn't pay for him. I feel players would be more likely to purchase Generals they consider heros or role models over just some dude they know nothing about who boost their troops.

2.)  Create a unit boost slot for players to purchase. Once purchased the player can then pick from multiple Generals to represent that slot. i.e. Tanks (Armor) slot you could choose either Patton, Rommel or any other Great Tank General from whatever country during WWII.

Hope this helps.

SnakeEater out!

• Upvote 2

Guest Manson1975
11 hours ago, MrMinyMe said:

These are great names, but they were supposed to be posted by December 26

Yes Dec 27th is the final date to participate, but there are a few players didn't leave the correct in-game name so the rewards can't reach them...Still waiting for their replys:)

On 12/24/2016 at 9:28 AM, TheGrimReap23 said:

PS. One question if your officer gets admitted will you get the officer for free or even though you came up with the idea will you haft to buy him and my in game  name Is TheGrimReaper

Now that would be nice. Best Idea I have heard so far. I would even prefer that over the 500 diamonds they are giving if yours is chosen. ??

On 12/23/2016 at 2:57 AM, Chris1107 said:

American Lt.Aldo Raine (Aldo the apache) A hillbilly moonshiner from Maynardville,Tennesse. Aldo bears a large scar around his neck which is rumored to be from a lynching. Aldo's nickname "The Apache" comes from his penchant for scalping Nazis (done in the tradition of American Apache Indians). Raine states that he is a direct descendant of legendary mountainman Jim Bridger.

IMG_0550.JPG

?? 'Merca, £ u € |{ Yea, and southern pride. I like it.

• Peter unpinned this topic
  • Guest pinned this topic
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
On 19. 12. 2016. at 7:38 AM, Manson1975 said:
Commanders,

In WWII history, lots of officers showed their extraordinary military talents. Without them, history may become entirely different. To honor them and increase the diversity of game play, we introduced officer system where each officer owns unique abilities.

Who is your favorite officer among them? Who do you want to see most in future version? Share us your answer and wish list to get free Diamonds!!! oo

出售中军官总和(2).jpg

Rewards:
1. Each participant will get 500 Diamonds!
2. You will get Extra 500 Diamonds if your ideas for new officers are adopted!

Duration:  Dec 19th- Dec 26th UTC

To Participate:
1. Tell us your favorite officer among that we offered and tell us why you like him most.
2. Share us your wish list for new officers(5 officers at most). Tell us why you put him on your wish list. A detailed description is a must including: What is he famous for during WWII? What could be his special ability in the game? Etc. 
3.Leave us your commander name.

Note:
1. Please comply the requirements and participate within duration or your post will be seen as invalid. 
2. Reward for each participant will be sent via in-game mail within 72 hours.
3. Extra rewards will be sent when new set of officers are out.

So what are you waiting for? Join us in the conversation now! :571f47921950f_QQ20160426184724:

WTF

My wish list is to keep your forum to an “open concept” & not sensor it or players!

It’s bs that you closed my last thread to pubic comment on bugs/leg issue after @MkV responded just cuz you or he don’t like my opinion & don’t wanna take criticism!

Still can’t believe that your guys are that petty or allow individual gamers to shut down threads just cuz you don’t like what they gotta say! Trying to make this game better like the rest of everyone else! But tough love is needed sometimes when **** is always f’d up maybe someone high up will read it & **** will get fixed or launched without major issues for once!

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Polack said:

My wish list is to keep your forum to an “open concept” & not sensor it or players!

It’s bs that you closed my last thread to pubic comment on bugs/leg issue after @MkV responded just cuz you or he don’t like my opinion & don’t wanna take criticism!

Still can’t believe that your guys are that petty or allow individual gamers to shut down threads just cuz you don’t like what they gotta say! Trying to make this game better like the rest of everyone else! But tough love is needed sometimes when **** is always f’d up maybe someone high up will read it & **** will get fixed or launched without major issues for once!

Like i said earlier. If you want to start and write your own thread, please feel free. What you cannot do however is copy the content of a locked thread and paste it so you can comment. It was locked for a reason. 

Hallo Manson! 

I have few Generals on my dashboard, so I will pick three of  them as my favorite Officers: Meretskov , who helped me a lot during assault of hostiles with his turrets power; Marshall is also a good one, I like the way he repair fast the captured cities; and Le May who add efficient power to my Mitchell.

Since There is no italian officer, I would suggest you to add Pietro Badoglio, who is consider a criminal war, but at that time made good campaign in Africa. With Badoglio I would associate bonus on chemical weapon which still doesn t exist in this game. 

My Game Name: K4iSeR

220px-Pietro_Badoglio_3.jpg

My favorite officer is definitely Rokossovsky! great stugs he makes! 

I want also suggest an Italian Officer, Gabriele D'Annunzio. He is a famous italian poet and writer who has been officer in Africa campaign. I would associate a special bonus for him,  avoid all censure in chat :) funny isn t it?

Gabriele_D'Annunzio_uniforme_Aeronautica.jpg

9 minutes ago, AlMalik said:

My favorite officer is definitely Rokossovsky! great stugs he makes! 

I want also suggest an Italian Officer, Gabriele D'Annunzio. He is a famous italian poet and writer who has been officer in Africa campaign. I would associate a special bonus for him,  avoid all censure in chat :) funny isn t it?

Gabriele_D'Annunzio_uniforme_Aeronautica.jpg

forgot my name in game : M3fiStO

Edited by AlMalik

5 hours ago, MkV said:

Like i said earlier. If you want to start and write your own thread, please feel free. What you cannot do however is copy the content of a locked thread and paste it so you can comment. It was locked for a reason. 

Actually @MkV that’s where you're wrong there bud!

You dont have the right or shouldn’t as a player have the access to sensor the chat I created just because you don’t agree with what I’m saying!

This is a World Warfare OPEN FORUM! NOT a mKv controlled CLOSED FORUM where you can post whatever you want as gospel truth then sensor other players that reference it in a completely different forum just because others & I got differing opinions!

You not going to bully & sensor me into submission because my opinion varies from yours!

I have every right after creating my account to create any forum chat for the game I choose (which I did) & reference any material on the forum I chose (which I also did)! If you wanna close your chat that’s all fine and dandy but you can’t close mine just because you don’t wanna hear what I & other players gotta/ wanna say!

As a player you shouldn’t have this acess to do such things & that access should be removed by admin ASAP!!! This was petty and nothing more then being a bully!

Admin & Support know I bitch a lot about things but it’s never about nothing! Always a legitimate gripe with videos & photo references & they know I love the game!

Admin should take this complaint seriously cuz there about to lose a top 160 ranked player over it! iI personally feel the blocking of my individually created forum with references by @MkVis a personal attack on me by him because of his bias towards me for having several differing opinions on forums over the years! It’s nothing more then bullying and he shouldn’t have the access he does to bully other players like this! Really feel he should get a 30 day suspension from game for targeting and bullying other players! 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Polack said:

Actually @MkV that’s where you're wrong there bud!

You dont have the right or shouldn’t as a player have the access to sensor the chat I created just because you don’t agree with what I’m saying!

This is a World Warfare OPEN FORUM! NOT a mKv controlled CLOSED FORUM where you can post whatever you want as gospel truth then sensor other players that reference it in a completely different forum just because others & I got differing opinions!

You not going to bully & sensor me into submission because my opinion varies from yours!

I have every right after creating my account to create any forum chat for the game I choose (which I did) & reference any material on the forum I chose (which I also did)! If you wanna close your chat that’s all fine and dandy but you can’t close mine just because you don’t wanna hear what I & other players gotta/ wanna say!

As a player you shouldn’t have this acess to do such things & that access should be removed by admin ASAP!!! This was petty and nothing more then being a bully!

Admin & Support know I bitch a lot about things but it’s never about nothing! Always a legitimate gripe with videos & photo references & they know I love the game!

Admin should take this complaint seriously cuz there about to lose a top 160 ranked player over it! iI personally feel the blocking of my individually created forum with references by @MkVis a personal attack on me by him because of his bias towards me for having several differing opinions on forums over the years! It’s nothing more then bullying and he shouldn’t have the access he does to bully other players like this! Really feel he should get a 30 day suspension from game for targeting and bullying other players! 

Your mistaken on a couple of points. 

The forums arent some safe haven for free speech. They belong to their owners. As a moderator I have the RESPONSIBILITY to moderate the forums.

Your post wasn't locked because I didnt like your opinion. It was locked because you copy pasted a locked thread (that was locked at the request of management) and posted it in the forum, thus “loop holing” the system. I have stated twice sense then that all you have to do is start your own thread and you can complain all you like about the lag. Just dont copy and paste material from locked threads. Easy peasy.

7 hours ago, MkV said:

Your mistaken on a couple of points. 

The forums arent some safe haven for free speech. They belong to their owners. As a moderator I have the RESPONSIBILITY to moderate the forums.

Your post wasn't locked because I didnt like your opinion. It was locked because you copy pasted a locked thread (that was locked at the request of management) and posted it in the forum, thus “loop holing” the system. I have stated twice sense then that all you have to do is start your own thread and you can complain all you like about the lag. Just dont copy and paste material from locked threads. Easy peasy.

1) I did create my own damn thread that’s why it says created by polack... & you locked it anyways!!!

2) I can quote anything I want in creation of a leg/bug thread I want there’s no guideline under the polices of the game that says I can’t thus it’s your opinion that it should be locked & bias not a rule!

3) support was contacted they will be speaking to you about the matter!

• Upvote 1

This is why I don’t use the forums anymore.   When someone posts their opinion and locks the thread so nobody can comment on it then it’s no longer a forum.   I myself have been a moderator for numerous games over the years.  Only time I post and lock is official messages which I prefer the actual devs post.  Anything including guides or tips and tricks should be open to discussion by all other players that are equal.   This is what kills forums and communication.  And once you lose community you lose the game.   I’m not the only one that has this opinion.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, Noodles said:

This is why I don’t use the forums anymore.   When someone posts their opinion and locks the thread so nobody can comment on it then it’s no longer a forum.   I myself have been a moderator for numerous games over the years.  Only time I post and lock is official messages which I prefer the actual devs post.  Anything including guides or tips and tricks should be open to discussion by all other players that are equal.   This is what kills forums and communication.  And once you lose community you lose the game.   I’m not the only one that has this opinion.  

Once again,  he can feel free to start a thread  and say what ever he likes. What he cannot do is copy and paste from a locked thread, thereby bypassing the mechanism of locking the thread. The thread was locked at the direction of the management for a reason. It has nothing to do with his opinion, it has everything to do with his attempt to bypass the system.

• Peter unfeatured this topic
  • Avery unpinned this topic