World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

How did you find World Warfare?!

Mastercheifs

Well the way I first got introduced was my brother got a new Bluetooth speaker and all I heard was explosions and Army troops saying atenhod and things like that so by the second day I decided to go and see what all this noise was about and I asked him what was he doing and he told me he was someone's City Granite me and my brother used to play motherfucke together and he was the first person that told me about mobile strike so once I stop playing mobile strike he stopped playing mobile strike too so I thought this game might be like mobile strike but once he showed me the graphics I was thoroughly impressed and in 2016 on my birthday I had to try it for myself after my first match I was pretty much hook buy tactical possibilities and all of the different things that I could do in the game

• Upvote 2

Guest Manson1975
On 2017/2/20 at 4:51 AM, Sulfurz101 said:

Simply searching for a good real time fighting war game! Came across this one and gave it a shot! And I have fallen in love with it! My fav war game of all time

You are one lucky guy!

I was just scrolling through WWII strategy games, when I came across this gem. First game, I wasn't lucky. I joined late, but was in a great alliance. Loved it, then kept on going until my last game, where I maxed out everything, to the point of destroying a full 44 troops with one base alone. Ah, good times...

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Basically after downloading 100 or so other games this one finally showed up on my radar.

I literally googled Andorid RTS sandbox games of 2016 and 2017 and never saw this game listed anywhere. I kept combing thru google play store as well but for some reason this one wasn't showing up.  Of course I shorten'd that to android sandbox strategy and got lots of returns but never this game. So this game was not getting traction on google, nor was it with youtube video reviewers. I used those avenues to sample many games. I even used tools to ensure I was getting games that were getting recent press by adjusting the advance search tools to in the last year / in the last month 

There are so many cookie cutter Clash of Clans type of sand box games. That type of game is getting run into the ground. Many with a twist or 2 but almost all Pay to Win Play to play games to boot.. Huge turnoff.. and many games had graphics that were displeasing.. I like my eye candy.

Can't even remember how I finally came to this one.. Maybe I mistook this game for a similar named game I had already uninstalled. So I skipped by it 

Edited by FunkenA
  • Like 1

My brother made a new friend (Command3r Trump) on Rainbow Six: Siege over Xbox One. After the match the guy told my brother about a game he had called World Warfare, and how it was a great strategy game. My brother and I have it a try and we both loved it. My brother deleted it however because somehow supercell games are more so RTS games and at the same time somehow this game is pay2win and supercell is not (a lot of very big question marks). 

I however, obviously, am still playing the game and I've loved it cause it's as if you're actually on a real battlefield going against hundreds of different armies. If I hadn't had heard of this game shoot I'd be another weaboo playing clash of clans or something. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Me and my friend were at a sleep over looking for a game like the board game Axis and Allies except a online multiplayer one and this was the perfect game we were looking for and were hooked on it now and yes we're destroying the server and making people surrender every hour