World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

List of suggestions that, could better the game.

SnakeEater

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Make as many LAND MAPS as you've made WATER MAPS. and make them 2 to 3 days long instead of 4 to 5.. 

Every one on this game is Land based.. You may personally like Navy.. but majority of every is land action.. Specially the rookies.. So it only makes sense to have alot of fun land maps and get to fighting day 1..

1• Small Land Maps "Desert Storm" etc.

2• 2 to 3 day maps.

3• Easy setup for team matches

Edited by DonkeyPunch
Typo
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, have you got an idea to make winter and desert maps?  Is it just corny replacing the textures, or, so to speak, slightly edit them, paint on?  And then personally, I'm already tired of playing a game where there is eternal summer, although the cards are different, but still the same on land, the same everywhere, I can even offer my help in editing textures, it would be much more diverse to see duplicate cards in the winter  versions

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Maybe it is an idea to add troop camo’s to the chests with a common skin: like the shermans, maus and scout aircraft a rare skin: like the Carolina’s and bischmarks and legendary: like the light tanks and Mitchels bombers skin.. and you can get those chests through the battle pass or you get one if you win the battlefield! 

• 1 month later...
On 3/7/2017 at 10:43 AM, Meek79 said:

a map just for Rebels and Waffens (for those who just want to attack and build up without getting ran over by bigger players or leagues.

This is the best idea I've ever heard. A solo battlefield with increased leadership points and increased bonus to +2 0r +3 per battle level would be amazing. It would allow casual players to really enjoy the game and not have to worry about being destroyed overnight. It would really be about how fast you can expand before the timer runs out. Or for this mode, you could get rid of the timers all together, just let players go wild. This would kind of be like a "creative mode" and should not award players with gold because that would open the door for grinding solo and maxing out all your favorite troops in a couple months. However I do think It should allow players to unlock higher armaments. One of my biggest pet peeves is that even though I've got lvl 10, 12, 15 cities, I can't produce high level armaments solely because I'm a low level commander. It's ridiculous. Maybe you can make it so that you cannot use gold to upgrade these troops until you reach that rank but you should definitely be able to produce and use them in battlefield. Please consider this, thank you.

On 1/18/2021 at 7:27 PM, Shermanater69 said:

Area damage should have a max amount it can hit like 5 troops or building

Nah, spread your troops out if you don't want them obliterated by bombers or arty. Thats just good strategy

On 3/8/2021 at 9:13 AM, DonkeyPunch said:

Make as many LAND MAPS as you've made WATER MAPS. and make them 2 to 3 days long instead of 4 to 5.. 

Every one on this game is Land based.. You may personally like Navy.. but majority of every is land action.. Specially the rookies.. So it only makes sense to have alot of fun land maps and get to fighting day 1..

1• Small Land Maps "Desert Storm" etc.

2• 2 to 3 day maps.

3• Easy setup for team matches

Plus accelerated resource collection for shorter battlefields!

On 5/26/2019 at 4:09 PM, Antthebest said:

Single player mode with no leagues maybe 

Yes

• Avery unfeatured and unpinned this topic