World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

List of suggestions that, could better the game.

SnakeEater

On 15/02/2020 at 09:16, Mauro87 said:

depois de jogar esse jogo há anos, tenho que abandoná-lo para sempre, esse jogo não faz mais sentido. a maioria das ligas continua recebendo 50-80 jogadores aliados contra 5 a 10 jogadores. com toda a tecnologia que os programadores incluíram no jogo, um novo jogador não tem chance de sobreviver em um campo de batalha e nunca pode ser recrutado. cada jogador precisa de 3 contas alternativas para obter todas as táticas, mais recursos, mais fortunas, etc ... com quantos dispositivos eu tenho que jogar? 2 ou 3? A eliminação de diplomacia não resolve o problema de muitos aliados, o torneio é um exemplo. penalidades podem ser aplicadas para cada liga que tenha muitos aliados, por exemplo, a cada 40 jogadores aliados -10 pontos de liderança ou -50% de produção de recursos e fortunas.

É triste caro amigo os desenvolvedores não nós ouve o jogo está morrendo .. eu já parei de jogar a algum esperando que eles reajustes muitas coisas criem mais opções . Eu queria muito um mapa de 10 horas com equipe pequenas em 2x

Os jogadores estão a usar muitas contas alt pra se dar bem em com isto ganhar recursos e mais cartas táticas de cura que os salvam nas batalhas ..

Então, são tantas coisas que queria mais vou pedir uma coisa mais básica por mim. 

Eu e mimha equipe queríamos um mapa curto de até 6 jogadores por tempo com no máximo 10 clãs e que esse mapa teve duração máxima de 10 horas em 2x de velocidade.

E que as artilharias não pudessem atirar em alvos muito próximos a ela retratando a realidade.

E um alcance maior para tanques em geral e também um dano maior ... 

On 02/09/2019 at 13:46, DonkeyPunch said:

Não tire meus olheiros de mim haha .. 

Estas contas alt e ligas estão acabando com a lealdade do jogo e suas cartas táticas estúpidas .. pra mim só deveria existir só paraquedas e suprimentos. E ataque suicida. 

On 26/10/2019 at 18:55, Jonny20 said:

Se for possível, faça uma versão global e talvez outra bf que só possa ser tocada por solos. Às vezes, se eu perder uma liga bf, eu vou começar uma bf solo, mas você sempre fica empolgado com qualquer liga de 20 jogadores. É possível fazer um único campo de batalha de solos?

Um mapa solo seria fantástico com apenas 5 ou 8 horas de duração.

It would be great to see some more variety of officer portraits available for players to choose. 
I’d also like to see a better ranking system. Or maybe multiple rankings. Show ranking for kills, score, Average battle ranking, etc... weekly, monthly, all time. 
I know it’s a lot of data, but players like to see their records. 

• 3 weeks later...

3 munitions can only be made from a monument munitions factory at lvl 7. 

Horten H.XVIII / Long Range Bomber (Jet)

Schwerer Gustav / Super Artillery

Landkreuzer P.1000 Ratte / Super Heavy tank

Only one of each can be made from each Monument.

Which means control of each is transferred with in the league from the one who controls it.

---Horten H.XVIII / Long range jet bomber

Basics
HP/ 160,000
Movement/ 2.2
Attack range/ 40
Sight/ 150
Construction time-1/H

Attack
Infantry/ 4000
Vehicle/ 5000
Armor/ 6000
Building/ 9000
Ship/ 6000
Aircraft/ 2000 (Has defensive Anti aircraft guns)
Sub/ 3000 (only when surfaced) 

Supplies carried
Food-6/H 1000/1000
Fuel-5/H 1200/1200
Ammo-30/M 100/100
Food consumption-2.8/M
Fuel consumption-4/M
Ammo consumption -6.7/M

Defense 
Def type/ aircraft 
Def8000

The Horten H.XVIII is a specialized long range, high speed tactical jet propulsion heavy bomber.

---Landkreuzer P.1000 Ratte/ super heavy tank

Basics
HP/200,000
Movement/.25
Attack range/ground / 200
                      /anti air / 200
Sight/100
Construction time-1/H

Attack
Infantry/4000
Vehicle/5000
Armor/7000
Building/8000
Aircraft/3000

Supplies carried 
Food-6/H 1000/1000
Fuel-5/H 1200/1200
Ammo-2/H 500/500
Food consumption-2.8/M
Fuel consumption-4/M
Ammo consumption-4.2/M

Defense 
Def type armor
Def 10000

The Landkreuzer P.1000 Ratte specializes on ground and in anti aircraft operations.

---Schwerer Gustav/ super artillery

Basics
HP/180,000
Movement/.25 (can only use roads)
Attack range/600
Sight/250
Construction time-1/H

Attack 
Infantry/6000
Vehicle/7000
Armor/8000
Building/8400
Ship/6000
Sub/4000 (only when surfaced)

Supplies carried
Food-6/H 1000/1000
Fuel-5/H 1200/1200
Ammo-2H 500/500
Food consumption-2.8/M
Fuel consumption-4/M
Ammo consumption-4.2/M

Defense 
Def type armor 
Def 8000

The Schwerer Gustav specializes in long range fires creating a large effective blast radius.

You can only create one per LC whoever converted the LC controls these  you have to pick one of the three  

IMG_0312.PNG

IMG_0332.PNG

IMG_0303.PNG

• 1 month later...

Customer Service

I used the contact button in the game to let you know I lost more than 40 planes to a overflow glitch of some kind. I gave you the battlefield ID and told you as clearly as I could what happened. It’s been over 24 hours with no fix and cost me hours of building and the ability to fight back on the field. I’ve spent quite a bit of money the last couple weeks and regret it more every hour that goes by. If I don’t get some help on this simple issue, then I’m done and you can kiss my wallet goodbye. I came back after a couple years hoping things had improved. Was I wrong to return? Here’s hoping you actually care about your customers.

Thor

On 3/7/2017 at 5:58 PM, Russell said:

Hey everyone, I wanted to apologize for not posting anything here recently. We have been reading up on all of your suggestions that have the potential to better improve World Warfare gameplay for all types of players, but one thing that really tends to stand out is user engagement targeted mostly at new players. All of you have mentioned really great ideas to further engage bot only the community as a whole but how you believe (as a player yourself and from you very own perspective and experience) new players could benefit from this. We are taking all of this into consideration and very seriously as, I too am a gamer and understand the importance of user engagement and user retention, because without that any game just goes back to its repetitive roots. We as players never want to feel like we are playing a game just to play, we want to play to have fun, to succeed and conquer in battle, get to top of the leader board, you name it, it can be endless. World Warfare is an exiting game that is focused heavily on strategy and team work, and we are constantly bringing up new ideas and suggestions like this to the Developers, and they too want to see new content added and engage those new players so they become experienced players such as yourselves. With all of this said, another thing I noticed here was your dedication and commitment to the game, and I'd be honored to ask who here would be willing to lend a helping hand to new players, walk and guide them through our tutorial and even past that and show them more? I am speaking of players like you who would be privileged to lend that helping hand to new players and players who are not as experienced and familiar with this game? Along with our help as well to make this possible, any suggestions you have would be appreciated while we continue to work on this. You can even private message me if you like, and are not comfortable posting publicly as I do not mind. I will also be updating this thread with more details once have this project more underway. Again, thanks for sharing, caring and providing!

(Hitgirl, I like your post here, and you mentioned your league takes in new players and guides them, could you shed some more details about this, such as how often you do this and what you guide them through? We are looking for leagues like this that would be interested in participating in the Mentorship program, and having an idea of what you all do would be helpful, and we would even like to aware you and any league members who help out, same for other leagues who are interested. We are working on new content and new maps, new rewards, etc (some of which I am not a liberty to speak about as of yet).

New players like me would benefit from better how to YouTube videos. Experienced players specially league leaders should focus on creating these to improve recruitment. I’ve watched all 6 current YouTube videos and there are only 1 or 2 that actually help a little bit. Some of these videos should be based on the app rather than the computer. 

also fonts on the phone apps are really small and can’t be seen, Ex; capturing and pacifying or upgrading cities. Loading troops. When I’m playing I want to be able to see the information so also make sure that the font color doesn’t blend in to the backgrounds. 

i love the hide away menu icons on the sides that gives me a breed view of the battlefield but you should also allow to hide the instant message box. It’s useless communication sometimes.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

»THIS IS URGENTLY NEEDED:

TROOPS MAX LEVEL IN TECNOLOGY

»COMPLETE LIST WITH PHOTOS OF ALL UNITS, LAND, AIR AND SEA. AT THE HIGHEST LEVEL IN TROOPS TECHNOLOGY.

"AND THE COMMAND CARDS OR OTHER IMPROVEMENTS DO NOT COUNT"

EJM: WHAT CHARACTERISTICS DOES  

TIGER TANK HAVE AT LV45 = ??? 

»THAT WILL HELP NEW AND OLD PLAYERS. »IN ADDITION YOU ALREADY MADE A LIST OF THE COMMANDERS, DO IT ALSO FOR THE TROOPS .

»THAT LIST IS MISSING TO PROVIDE YOUR CUSTOMERS.

• 4 weeks later...

CREATE NEW TROOP  T32 CALLIOPE

Create the Sherman T32 CALLIOPE would be an equivalent to the katyuska, but we would have it with a city of lv.11

- Remember it's a rocket launcher sherman

- If you can give it speed + 150% the same as the artillery has

-Game lord choose stats

- And also create command cards for him.

-This sherman is exclusive to normal cities

ww2 _ Tumblr.jpeg

The Rocket Launcher T34 (Calliope) was a tank-mounted multiple rocket launcher used by the United States Army during World War II_.jpeg

• 5 weeks later...

Couple ideas:

M40, Flak 41 should both take up 3 spaces in planes.  

Light tanks should be able to go in regular city transport plane, not require a gig for those.

map search where you can input coordinates should allow for searching by city number.

Turrets shouldn't target scout planes or transport planes if there are troops shooting at them that are within range.

Oh, and the purple tactics.  First time I used one it now stays in my tactics list.  But if I want to use one again after the 24 hour timer, I need to leave the battlefield and then use one of the tokens, and then rejoin the battlefield.  Would be much easier if I could just use it as a tactic, and then it uses up one of my tokens, and I then can continue to use it for 24 hours.

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Realvapejay said:

Isle map:

i like what you did by having rebel cities shielded,.. but why are the 11,13,15,17 cities not shielded?!?

those are the first to get grabbed by the more experienced players.

you essentially did nothing without shielded the center cities

the cities lvl 11,13,15,17 need a 48 hr shield

All isles maps are basically over once a league gets into the middle within the first 12 hours of a match.

especially a league/alt leagues with 35+ players is on.

• Avery unfeatured and unpinned this topic