World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

List of suggestions that, could better the game.

SnakeEater

Bonjour, pour améliorer le jeu, il serait bien d'accélérer la vitesse de déplacement. Beaucoup trop lent !, tenir 7 jours à ce rythme c'est mission impossible, des batailles en fonction du niveau du joueur serait aussi bienvenue, un nouveau type de bataille qui oppose le nord et le sud serait super, choisir sont camp, allié ou axe, et faire un face à face à 100 contre 100, avec un ligne de front, qui peut être appuié et ravitailler par l'ensemble des alliés pour contribuer à la victoire, 

• Upvote 1

Man that’s not really a hard question, I would say make more camouflage for all classes. Different style and perks. Add ships to league units, allow a slot system to only ally 3-5 leagues on battle fields. Add more symbols and flags to the selection, and most important in my personal opinion is to be more involved in the game play. Even if your dropping in to watch or chat with league. We are a community that needs more communication with the developers and creators. Also if you could add a few black officers and icons that would e great.  Side peace. Give an opinion in settings to show unit sight and range. Lastly is give the generals an officers that we buy a unit icon that they specialize in. Thank you for readin 

Edited by BlackTexas

I think 🤔 that experiments could be made using different fields.

1.  Soldiers ,tanks, air-force and artillery could turn orange and move slower.... signifying radioactive ☢️ activity and effect.

2. If blast occurs on a League City then only some Generals assigned to the League City  could be effected.

3. More uses for special forces troops to unlock the nuclear effect.

Anyway I think these ideas could make it more “fare”😆 fair.

I was wondering has it ever been discussed to maybe transfer population from city to city realistically wouldn't it be more feasible to put a couple hundred people on a plane and fly them than out say 5 bismarks arms and fly them I know theyre is ways around this by transporting arms just wouldn't it be more realistic to transport civilians around 

• 2 weeks later...

why open new maps with timetables?  why not leave the entrance open or at least for 24 hours?  no Italian in my league will participate in the new battlefield "Swift Thrust".  join the battlefield at 16:00 in the afternoon (Italian time), and then go to sleep surrounded by Americans who are still awake, few deposits will produce resources during the night, etc ...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Hi.. Ive seen this game grow from nothing to amazing. Unfortunately I cant play as much as I use to. 

Seeing how it's got this far and all the good. There are many things to consider. 

Rookies Quiting: due to overwhelming odds.     No rookies, No future. I personally dont have the answer to that. Thats a toughy.. I thought of 2 divisions. Division 2, Rookies to CW4. Division 1 everything above. Theres so much to learn compaired to the old days, and rookies get slaughtered and lose out the chance to really learn the game. Getting frustrated and quitting completely. 

Battle Royale: League Battles, A map "Swift Thrust" preset time map for leagues who wanna challenge eachother 2vs2 140 citys OR 3vs3 20/20 120 players, 220 citys. Every league gets thier corner, spread apart. With Rebel citys dividing all leagues. 

This assures your players are happy when they wanna fight. Specially when the game can have long dead periods. It sucks to wanna fight, and drop in on a dead map. Theres alot of dead time in a year, it brings the moral down of an active vetren. 

Your game is mostly run by all vetrens, you have to think of them and they will reward you with profit with league battles. I know your probably afraid it will diminish the excitement of tournament. It wont.. would only make you more and more amazing players can join in a 20/20 battle. 

I dont know how youd set it up, but be cool if it was like red vs blue. People will orginize to fill leagues with optimal players in time for preset day/time. 

Thanks for Reading..

DonkeyPunch 

• Like 1

A couple of updates myself and a few other leagues have mentioned in the past is for SCOUTS to remain SCOUTS and to have no fighting capability as far too often with the more veteran players there using alt scout armies with there mains myself included, it’s making battles more scrappy and laggy and unfair on the lower leagues in the game.

and one for me I would like to see a couple of new troops added to the game to freshen things up and keep most of the WW community entertained i.e

:- FIGHTER BOMBER with half the power of normal fighters and bombers

:-  LIGHT TANK British cruiser tank

:- MEDIUM TANK British Churchill tank

Hope some or all get some consideration 

Death Or Glory

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, ZodiacDragon said:

A couple of updates myself and a few other leagues have mentioned in the past is for SCOUTS to remain SCOUTS and to have no fighting capability as far too often with the more veteran players there using alt scout armies with there mains myself included, it’s making battles more scrappy and laggy and unfair on the lower leagues in the game.

and one for me I would like to see a couple of new troops added to the game to freshen things up and keep most of the WW community entertained i.e

:- FIGHTER BOMBER with half the power of normal fighters and bombers

:-  LIGHT TANK British cruiser tank

:- MEDIUM TANK British Churchill tank

Hope some or all get some consideration 

Death Or Glory

Dont take my scouts away from me haha.. 

On 3/8/2017 at 8:20 AM, aor2no said:

Make an offline mode where its a map but is full of rebels. The player has infinite troop and territory cap and has to obtain all the land. The Waffen should be stronger and located at the end of the map. The objective is to use everything and defeat Waffen. 

Just an idea.

This would be good for training and learning troops and abilities 

• Like 1

On 8/7/2019 at 8:53 PM, Krix said:

A running cout of which members donates and how much in the league log with out going through each one to add up. But an overview. Also a way to deny the ones not donating from using the league city

I feel for your league mates, keeping a running tally of who donates what, and how much, for resources distribution is a time bomb waiting to explode.  Doing this causes teammates to focus on personal goals and deters from acting as a team, especially in the critical early stages of battle when resource are first being obtained. It’s team work that wins battles from the fighting to preparation. Not who donates the most oil or rubber, everyone should contribute, yes. But what do you say to the guy that was defending his, and your borders and got no oil zone and can only contribute 800 oil a day vs the guy in the middle of a bunch of team members and has 2 oil zones, and 2 rubber zones and is able to contribute 10,000 a day. This is a real issue that can effect retention, training of noobs and victories. This sounds more like an eternal issue with your league’s leadership then a game issue. 

• Like 2

I consider my self somewhat of a veteran noob. Seriously I love this game I’ve been playing it almost from launch. I often take big breaks from the game due to the time it takes to commit to one round. Hence the “noob” and veteran combined. My suggestion will possibly aggravate a bunch of veterans, but I think it would be better and more realistic. For instance the allies didn’t win WWII by only bombing Berlin and dropping a single unit in. It took tanks, soldiers and airmen to get the job done. On to the suggestion, limit unit types. It is crazy and hopeless to see 100 plus lvl 1 bombers fly in over your lvl 15 city with lvl 10+ turrets. They will all to often avoid the turrets, hammer the capital and drop a single soldier in and cap. Ok so some will say the solution is AA or fighters, nope because to defeat the bombers you’ll need 20 plus AA units as there going to attack the AA, use multiple heals and kill your AA quicker then you can heal them. Then the bombers will get back to business of bombing your city. My suggestion is limit the number of times per hour a unit can be healed, resupplied and boosted. I mean for real you can’t drop airborne supplies into a bomber, maybe fuel but that’s a post WWII development. The second part of my limitations suggestion would be to set limits on unit types, IE max 50% ground attack forces 50% defensive forces, 50% air forces, and 50% naval forces, how a player gets his 100% is up to him/her. It’s a suggestion, and may help level the playing field. Not to mention this would bring back a much needed strategy to the game, instead of this brain dead strategy of bomb and cap. Good day! 

16 hours ago, SPC said:

I consider my self somewhat of a veteran noob. Seriously I love this game I’ve been playing it almost from launch. I often take big breaks from the game due to the time it takes to commit to one round. Hence the “noob” and veteran combined. My suggestion will possibly aggravate a bunch of veterans, but I think it would be better and more realistic. For instance the allies didn’t win WWII by only bombing Berlin and dropping a single unit in. It took tanks, soldiers and airmen to get the job done. On to the suggestion, limit unit types. It is crazy and hopeless to see 100 plus lvl 1 bombers fly in over your lvl 15 city with lvl 10+ turrets. They will all to often avoid the turrets, hammer the capital and drop a single soldier in and cap. Ok so some will say the solution is AA or fighters, nope because to defeat the bombers you’ll need 20 plus AA units as there going to attack the AA, use multiple heals and kill your AA quicker then you can heal them. Then the bombers will get back to business of bombing your city. My suggestion is limit the number of times per hour a unit can be healed, resupplied and boosted. I mean for real you can’t drop airborne supplies into a bomber, maybe fuel but that’s a post WWII development. The second part of my limitations suggestion would be to set limits on unit types, IE max 50% ground attack forces 50% defensive forces, 50% air forces, and 50% naval forces, how a player gets his 100% is up to him/her. It’s a suggestion, and may help level the playing field. Not to mention this would bring back a much needed strategy to the game, instead of this brain dead strategy of bomb and cap. Good day! 

if you are a veteran, you should know that bombers are not a problem. the problem with this game is the new updates, for example the battlefield technology is stressful. we should eliminate the battlefield technology and make sure that the generals change attack, speed, defense etc ... 2000 amesties for each battlefield for the second lab, before this update I could have fun spending the amesties, while now I have to take into account how much to spend. At every hour, 2 hours, 4 hours, etc. I have to check the battlefield technology, all this is stressful.there are generals in the store, let the generals change the parameters of the units.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

The 8 hour respawn at the begining of the game is unfair to leagues that jump in right away.. League of Legends jumps in and then Fluffy jumps into Blitz map.. giving no cushion between them. The 8 hour wait for respawn is a huge disadvantage to leagues falling into map late.. kills your moral and the teams moral... the current bfd going on with League of legends and Fluffy is apparent.. because Fluffy couldnt respawn to get distance from the already established league of legends.. League of legends basically rolled through fluffy before they had time to establish.. then when fluffy could respawn south, the teams moral was shot and no one wanted to continue fighting to the fully established league of legends.. this is why I atleast suggest a league battle field like 6vs6.. but instead, 20/20. So more players can enjoy and start at the same time with space between them to all establish equally . This 8 hour respawn is a big deal and I wont continue playing under these situations.. 

• Like 1

I personally miss the simplistically of 4 yrs ago.. it's getting quite out of hand with the gemming and not able to respawn to a better location to even establish at the begining of map. You guys need to figure something out... cant go backwards now.. but make better arrangements to make it a fair match between the main leagues.. your 8 hour respawn killed Fluffy, I'm personally upset about it. Cause I put so much work into trying to catch up, but is useless to try. If Fluffy could of respawned right away, we could of had a fighting chance.. 

• Like 1

• Avery unfeatured and unpinned this topic