World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

List of suggestions that, could better the game.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is just a few things I feel will better the game. 1.) League score adjusted for surrendered members during a battle. The league score during a battlefield is the deciding factor for a league

So I have a few new troops to suggest one is a new League city troop the other is just a regular troop. So first the LC troop as you know there are Ground troops and Aircraft troops in the LC but

How about having an option to call back or turn around transports?  Sometimes there isn’t a safe route or someone with fat fingers hits the wrong city to send rss to. It would be great if you could re

Posted Images

»THIS IS URGENTLY NEEDED:

TROOPS MAX LEVEL IN TECNOLOGY

»COMPLETE LIST WITH PHOTOS OF ALL UNITS, LAND, AIR AND SEA. AT THE HIGHEST LEVEL IN TROOPS TECHNOLOGY.

"AND THE COMMAND CARDS OR OTHER IMPROVEMENTS DO NOT COUNT"

EJM: WHAT CHARACTERISTICS DOES  

TIGER TANK HAVE AT LV45 = ??? 

»THAT WILL HELP NEW AND OLD PLAYERS. »IN ADDITION YOU ALREADY MADE A LIST OF THE COMMANDERS, DO IT ALSO FOR THE TROOPS .

»THAT LIST IS MISSING TO PROVIDE YOUR CUSTOMERS.

• 4 weeks later...

CREATE NEW TROOP  T32 CALLIOPE

Create the Sherman T32 CALLIOPE would be an equivalent to the katyuska, but we would have it with a city of lv.11

- Remember it's a rocket launcher sherman

- If you can give it speed + 150% the same as the artillery has

-Game lord choose stats

- And also create command cards for him.

-This sherman is exclusive to normal cities

ww2 _ Tumblr.jpeg

The Rocket Launcher T34 (Calliope) was a tank-mounted multiple rocket launcher used by the United States Army during World War II_.jpeg

• 5 weeks later...

Couple ideas:

M40, Flak 41 should both take up 3 spaces in planes.  

Light tanks should be able to go in regular city transport plane, not require a gig for those.

map search where you can input coordinates should allow for searching by city number.

Turrets shouldn't target scout planes or transport planes if there are troops shooting at them that are within range.

Oh, and the purple tactics.  First time I used one it now stays in my tactics list.  But if I want to use one again after the 24 hour timer, I need to leave the battlefield and then use one of the tokens, and then rejoin the battlefield.  Would be much easier if I could just use it as a tactic, and then it uses up one of my tokens, and I then can continue to use it for 24 hours.

• 1 month later...

Isle map:

i like what you did by having rebel cities shielded,.. but why are the 11,13,15,17 cities not shielded?!?

those are the first to get grabbed by the more experienced players.

you essentially did nothing without shielded the center cities

the cities lvl 11,13,15,17 need a 48 hr shield

3 hours ago, Realvapejay said:

Isle map:

i like what you did by having rebel cities shielded,.. but why are the 11,13,15,17 cities not shielded?!?

those are the first to get grabbed by the more experienced players.

you essentially did nothing without shielded the center cities

the cities lvl 11,13,15,17 need a 48 hr shield

All isles maps are basically over once a league gets into the middle within the first 12 hours of a match.

especially a league/alt leagues with 35+ players is on.

• 2 weeks later...

Players need preset hot buttons, (Ground, Air, Navy, Defense, Economy) for General/Admiral configurations to enable rapid switch outs. In addition to making game play more efficient, I think it would promote more use of generals and admirals overall.

• Upvote 1
  • 1 month later...

Make as many LAND MAPS as you've made WATER MAPS. and make them 2 to 3 days long instead of 4 to 5.. 

Every one on this game is Land based.. You may personally like Navy.. but majority of every is land action.. Specially the rookies.. So it only makes sense to have alot of fun land maps and get to fighting day 1..

1• Small Land Maps "Desert Storm" etc.

2• 2 to 3 day maps.

3• Easy setup for team matches

Edited by DonkeyPunch
Typo
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello, have you got an idea to make winter and desert maps?  Is it just corny replacing the textures, or, so to speak, slightly edit them, paint on?  And then personally, I'm already tired of playing a game where there is eternal summer, although the cards are different, but still the same on land, the same everywhere, I can even offer my help in editing textures, it would be much more diverse to see duplicate cards in the winter  versions