World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

List of suggestions that, could better the game.

SnakeEater

3 hours ago, InHaLe said:

I saw all that is possible in the game and believe me I know how to kill the M40 without using them. But this happens if the player does not know how to play and has less experience. An experienced player will not lose to other troops, except for m40. I also know how to do it, I know how to act so as not to lose

I am more and more disappointed in you and in your words MKW

Again at no point I said do not use M40s; I said do not SPAM m40s!

M40s are and can be PART of a balanced army; however they should NOT be the entire army.

Furthermore if you do not know how deafeat M40 spam without resorting to M40 spam regardless of the skill of the opponent you are facing then you are doing it wrong.

So before you criticize and say it cannot be done try Combined Arms it works. We have done it many times against very experienced players and it works just fine.

• Upvote 2

1 час назад, Immel сказал:

Опять же, я не сказал, что не использую M40; Я сказал, не СПАМ m40s!

М40 являются и могут быть ЧАСТЬЮ Балансовая армия; однако они НЕ должны быть всей армией.

Кроме того, если вы не знаете, как дефатировать спам M40, не прибегая к спаму M40, независимо от мастерства противника, с которым вы сталкиваетесь, вы делаете это неправильно.

Поэтому, прежде чем вы критикуете и говорите, что это невозможно, попробуйте Combined Arms, это работает. Мы делали это много раз против очень опытных игроков, и это работает отлично.

???I will not comment, the sense of zero. I will laugh every time you tell me about the experience of players and their skills. And it works against such noobs as you, and such in the game 90%???

5 hours ago, InHaLe said:

I saw all that is possible in the game and believe me I know how to kill the M40 without using them. But this happens if the player does not know how to play and has less experience. An experienced player will not lose to other troops, except for m40. I also know how to do it, I know how to act so as not to lose

It suits me for you to remain uninformed on this. Good Luck.

• 3 weeks later...

почему Гудериан стоит, как Арнольд? Арнольд полезен для каждого класса, авиатор играет на всех видах авиации, а вначале Гудериан полезен для LT, а в конце, например, для мыши? Но когда есть Mauses, Leggings больше не нужны, это ради 10% для мыши?

Screenshot_20180902-150146.png

Screenshot_20180902-150133.png

big tough gemming teams aligning with one another to dominate game. In my opinion this is the second worse part of game following closely behindgemmers and shielded. We need to implement a code that prevents players from attacking and then runningunder their shields...once a day this should b allowed! 2 he. Shield only. I watched a player shieldhis city for three straight days demoing that city and somehow reoccupying that same city which gave him a new 8 he shield each time. How was thus done? I have no clue. Enough with the gemming nonsense, it's a game not real life, play it as such, stop running under ur shields...personally I think their should b only one shield per game that being the initial 8hrs starting shield but as a non spender of course the creators will ignore me as will a lot of players...it is what it is. 

Now let's talk about s7bs, liking that 8dea very much indeed , what I'm not liking is the fact that a single player can have a million strats and destroy everything it may have taken u hrs to create. A limit should b imposed. No nations population can support 40 strats possessed by a single player, so if we cantlimit the number of strats possessed then let's limit the ability of any lc. Weapon not being gemmed, nothing coming from lc should b allowed to b gemmed by7r city, one should have to wait the 18 minutes but again they will not change thus either as it will cut into their money,  ppl stop spending ur parents moneyorur paycheck , 30 a month is fine anything passed this is useless and a waste. Submarines made by lcs...we need some type of lc naval weapon, we need the nebelwerfer  back, plz bring it back, as a lvl6 munitions weapon. More to say later gotta go to work now

I totally I agree with your first point shield spamming is ridiculous and takes all the strategy and fun away from what used to be a wonderful simulation. I have even created a dedicated post to this but the devs and moderators are too cowardly to answer even if its just to blow me off:

As for you second point I disagree all types of spam are very easy to counter especially bomber spam. There is no reason to limit players in their builds as they are already limited in troop count. Just build a balanced army and kick their arse

Edited by Immel

On 3/8/2017 at 8:20 AM, aor2no said:

Make an offline mode where its a map but is full of rebels. The player has infinite troop and territory cap and has to obtain all the land. The Waffen should be stronger and located at the end of the map. The objective is to use everything and defeat Waffen. 

Just an idea.

PLEASE MAKE THIS A MODE IN THE GAME

So I've played the game a few times and have a couple suggestions from a beginner's point of view.  

First why are the wars 8 days?  Personally 6 days would be perfect.  I have a few friends that we play together and it works best for us to start a battlefield on Friday night.  If the war lasted 6 days, we could then take a day to regroup basically and then start the next battlefield on the next Friday night.

LC troops.  Obviously I'm a beginner and don't know all the ins and outs of the game yet, but LC troops are way overpowering for the few people that aren't in a strong league.  I can understand that they should be better than normal troops or cheaper or something as a benefit, but so far they seem DRASTICALLY more powerful.  Transport planes that can carry tanks are one example.  I would think that maybe make a new transport plane that you can make in your own munitions factory.  Maybe it can have a capacity of 16 and be available at munitions factory 10 or something.  So it isn't quite as good as the LC transport plane, but it is still available.

Battlefield promotions.  It took us like 3 battles to figure out why we couldn't do in battle diplomacy with other leagues.  Anyone above member in the league should be set automatically to a staff officer in the battlefield.

That's all I have so far.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/26/2018 at 10:24 PM, Paxtonia said:

I've reinstalled twice and still nothing...I'm in a bf right now and am trying to get back to my team...

On 12/3/2016 at 6:14 PM, SnakeEater said:

This is just a few things I feel will better the game.

1.) League score adjusted for surrendered members during a battle. The league score during a battlefield is the deciding factor for a league winning the championship of that battle. I feel that if a member of a league surrenders out of the Battlefield, then their score should no longer benefit the league. If a player cannot fight beside his League until the end of the game, than that member's score should be removed from the league's overall score.

2.) Personal and league Rating Grade currently is only awarded at the end of a battlefield. I think it would reflect the ability of a player and league better if it was also part of the daily rewards in a battlefield. This would allow for newer players and leagues to move up the rankings at a faster pace. I feel the benefits would allow for better retention of newer players and also give a better accounting of a player or league for recruiting purposes.

a.) In a game like this one, being in a league is crucial to championships or even victories. Most leagues are created in the cadet matches at which point it's just the blind leading the blind. By the time they reach competitive matches, a player's record and stats are terrible and; no matter the potential, that player will rarely if ever be allowed into a competitive league. A better way to reflect the ability of a player or the competitiveness of a league is definitely needed. I could write a whole paper on the different duties of specific league members during a battle that make them invaluable to the team but on paper they have average or less than average stats.

b.) Retention is about player satisfaction and recognition for ones achievements. There are a core group of players in this game. If you notice these players are mostly in a core group of leagues. Allowance for new player and leagues to be able to advance will allow for better retention. Top daily, weekly and monthly Commander and league ranking would allow for newer players and for recruiting leagues to be recognized by all. New players have a better chance to be recruited and newer leagues that are competitive have a better opportunity to recruit better players.

3.) End Game reward bonus should be given according to the player's or league's ranking, the player and league ranking is score, the bonus is given for cities. A player who is in any other place has the potential to receive higher rewards then the player in 1st. This doesn't make since. 

This game is awesome, but it takes time to play. If you are going to expect people to dedicate the time needed to play, then you must allow them to be recognized by others and then brought into the community. I was lucky and played my very first game under the tutelage of MkV and BrutalDestiny in the League Cocidus. Not many people get that rare opportunity to be groomed by in my opinion two of the best players in this game. 

This is just some of my ideas to better the game and maybe retain new players. Thanks for listening.

SnakeEater out!

Totally agree

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/8/2017 at 8:20 AM, aor2no said:

Make an offline mode where its a map but is full of rebels. The player has infinite troop and territory cap and has to obtain all the land. The Waffen should be stronger and located at the end of the map. The objective is to use everything and defeat Waffen. 

Just an idea.

PLEASE MAKE THIS A MODE IN THE GAME

I wish it was able to see a list at every end of each field at 'claiming rewards';

A list with all members with their total ammount of rss donations.

Knowing it can be seen in league log. But you can see a total donation after the Battlefield. Can be easier to track everybodys movement including myself

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/11/2018 at 6:58 AM, Fransie said:

I wish it was able to see a list at every end of each field at 'claiming rewards';

A list with all members with their total ammount of rss donations.

Knowing it can be seen in league log. But you can see a total donation after the Battlefield. Can be easier to track everybodys movement including myself

That is a wonderful idea and I would add to the contributions tabulation an extra column showing type and quantity of armaments sent to each league memeber. 

It would definitly shake things up and help remind people this is a TEAM game. It would definitely help stir league discussions and perhaps the majority of people being abused would wake up and smell the coffee.

• Like 1

for a lot of time you made a great idea by making tigr1 at 8 level. I think it will be right tigr2 also moved to level 10-11. any equipment has a bonus in the forest, except for tanks, they also lose speed there. tanks counterbalance m40, but for m40 the forest is a good position, tanks only lose speed and become easy prey. I think making additional protection or damage in the forest would be a good idea.

If you put any type of nuke in this game it will have the following effect

1 you will lose potential players that do not rely on gems to play game

2 weapons of that destructive power would tilt any game to the spenders in game regardlessofhow strong or active a team might b

Putting any nuke in game will b highly unfavorable and cause a lot of players to quit thstd o not rely or can't afford nukes it's already bad enough u devs think it's ok to gem 40 strats in two seconds becuz ur getting real money out of gemmers but to incorporate a nuke or any type of weapon of mass destruction into this game would a very disappointing in my book if ur gonna do that then just put a sign by games namethatsaysPAY TO WIN ONLY ridiculous

Now to a more basic topic, task this two years ago but never got a reply, why did u put Korean war jets into this game it's ww2 where r the me262s the gladiators??? If you claim realism to historical fact then where r these, where are our subs that numerous players have been asking for forever??? 

Finally where is control of our turrets? Where is the splash damage once a turret reaches a certain lol?

And lastly can we gain something extra if their is no longer any zones on entire map to take everything my team has is currently lvl5 villages and rss zones so in essence it has stymied our progress, why are these zones restricted to level5 while a supply factory can go up and up, come on devs be faithful to ur players give something to us it's friiggen Xmas time and no I don't want a Christmas medal lol

• Upvote 1

The one thing I think the game REALLY needs is different sizes of leagues in Maps. We have 20 now, which is fine for those in a bigger league, but that leaves the smaller leagues or people without one, in a position where they are outnumbered. Also it allows whoever has the biggest leagues in a map wins because you can only hold so many flags.

My Suggestions:

- First, keep the 20 size mode, and add a smaller size of max players per league (maybe 3-6).

-Second, add a map/mode for those who go solo. This would make the game a whole lot more fair because those who like going solo now just get stomped by a league of 20. Also, a lot of new people quit the game because they have no chance with fighting veterans. 

-OfficerMoon

(Please upvote this and like)

• Avery unfeatured and unpinned this topic