World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

List of suggestions that, could better the game.

SnakeEater

This is just a few things I feel will better the game.

1.) League score adjusted for surrendered members during a battle. The league score during a battlefield is the deciding factor for a league winning the championship of that battle. I feel that if a member of a league surrenders out of the Battlefield, then their score should no longer benefit the league. If a player cannot fight beside his League until the end of the game, than that member's score should be removed from the league's overall score.

2.) Personal and league Rating Grade currently is only awarded at the end of a battlefield. I think it would reflect the ability of a player and league better if it was also part of the daily rewards in a battlefield. This would allow for newer players and leagues to move up the rankings at a faster pace. I feel the benefits would allow for better retention of newer players and also give a better accounting of a player or league for recruiting purposes.

a.) In a game like this one, being in a league is crucial to championships or even victories. Most leagues are created in the cadet matches at which point it's just the blind leading the blind. By the time they reach competitive matches, a player's record and stats are terrible and; no matter the potential, that player will rarely if ever be allowed into a competitive league. A better way to reflect the ability of a player or the competitiveness of a league is definitely needed. I could write a whole paper on the different duties of specific league members during a battle that make them invaluable to the team but on paper they have average or less than average stats.

b.) Retention is about player satisfaction and recognition for ones achievements. There are a core group of players in this game. If you notice these players are mostly in a core group of leagues. Allowance for new player and leagues to be able to advance will allow for better retention. Top daily, weekly and monthly Commander and league ranking would allow for newer players and for recruiting leagues to be recognized by all. New players have a better chance to be recruited and newer leagues that are competitive have a better opportunity to recruit better players.

3.) End Game reward bonus should be given according to the player's or league's ranking, the player and league ranking is score, the bonus is given for cities. A player who is in any other place has the potential to receive higher rewards then the player in 1st. This doesn't make since. 

This game is awesome, but it takes time to play. If you are going to expect people to dedicate the time needed to play, then you must allow them to be recognized by others and then brought into the community. I was lucky and played my very first game under the tutelage of MkV and BrutalDestiny in the League Cocidus. Not many people get that rare opportunity to be groomed by in my opinion two of the best players in this game. 

This is just some of my ideas to better the game and maybe retain new players. Thanks for listening.

SnakeEater out!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 14

• Guest pinned this topic
  • 3 weeks later...

I came on and my first league was Since 1946 and I was lucky because they showed me how to play and we almost beat Detcord and then nobody came on again so I was just joining smaller 5 people leagues until I was able to join hellsdevils then that fell apart and i got my IPhone an account and created my league and got a lot of people to join in cadets and they all new how to play 

• 2 weeks later...

So I have a few new troops to suggest one is a new League city troop the other is just a regular troop.

So first the LC troop as you know there are Ground troops and Aircraft troops in the LC but what there isn't is naval troops so I'm thinking that we need a new troop to help more players get hooked again so the Gato Class Submarine it was a American Class Sub commissioned during World War 2 (to stick with the style of the game) the second Naval troop that you could do is the infamous German U boat hundreds of these U boats were made by the Germans so the should be relatively cheat to produce As for controlling these subs the should have a dive and a surface option u have to be in dive mode to use torpedos and surface to use AA/Anti Ship guns but these sub should have limited Oxygen after a while they have to surface and refill air tanks unless in a harbour. Now there has to be a way to counter these troops first is the KingFisher another American Plane that was meant to Scout and was Armed with Depth Charges it was meant to seek out and destroy submarines and Destroyers should also be armed with depth charges  also only Destroyers and KingFisher are able to see Submarines when they are in Dive Mode. 

I hope you take these ideas into consideration thanks!

-Dark Onyx

• Like 2
  • Upvote 6

• 3 weeks later...

If roads could be upgraded to move grown troops faster in your city, ally city's and even neutral cities. of course hostile would be void

On 1/23/2017 at 2:49 AM, Bonkd said:

I think it would be cool if gems and commanders were cheaper, its insane that some are like 50 dollars and its 1 dollar for enough gems to last you around 4 days

Absolutely right. Gem are so expensive and give very little so I never buy them.

here is an idea on how to get people to buy more gems. Let's use a city for example level 2 takes 1 min charge 100 gems level 20 takes 7.5hr charge 100 gems every upgrade is the same this way more will be spent and bought because when I go to buy 900 gems I now I get 9 city upgrades of course army base would be like 60 gems every upgrade. so the later in the game the more desperate players become the more they will spend because it saves more time. Thus you guys make more money and use it to give me a better game 

• Upvote 2

• Guest featured this topic

It would also be nice if Leaders & Co Leaders could see all maps members are in so that we could help newer players with advice as to what to do & when , it would make it much more attractive to higher leagues to let newer players in so they can coach them , as it is now a lot of top leagues do not want let new members in as they do not have the experince to survive. Think it would help keep new mebers as they would get help from experienced players 

Another thing i think we should be able to land at allied league cities & be able to pick up your troops at allied cities

• Upvote 6

On 2/10/2017 at 9:24 PM, DOMM said:

It would also be nice if Leaders & Co Leaders could see all maps members are in so that we could help newer players with advice as to what to do & when , it would make it much more attractive to higher leagues to let newer players in so they can coach them , as it is now a lot of top leagues do not want let new members in as they do not have the experince to survive. Think it would help keep new mebers as they would get help from experienced players 

Another thing i think we should be able to land at allied league cities & be able to pick up your troops at allied cities

very nice post. New players are suffering alot to play with experienced player. there are lot of top leagues filled with experience players. every top league pls adopt aleast few new players and teach them. this is very important for future game. new players dont no even how to play. we need to guide to new players. every experienced player is just concentration only ranking and scoring to become topper and become more topper lol this is really funny. 

• Upvote 3

• 3 weeks later...

The one thing I think the game needs is different sizes of leagues in Maps. We have 20 now, which is fine for those in a bigger league, but that leaves the smaller leagues or people without one, in a position where they are outnumbered. Also it allows whoever has the biggest leagues in a map wins because you can only hold so many flags. My suggestion is to keep the 20 size,add a smaller size of max players per league (maybe 6-10) and also a map just for Rebels and Waffens (for those who just want to attack and build up without getting ran over by bigger players or leagues.

Another Suggestion I would like to see but was told by support that they have no plans in the works for but keep seeing it requested,is support for Windows. I have a surface,which I would love to play it on but no support. I use Bluestacks, which works,but is heavier on the resources and graphics arent as good as a native app.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

34 minutes ago, Meek79 said:

The one thing I think the game needs is different sizes of leagues in Maps. We have 20 now, which is fine for those in a bigger league, but that leaves the smaller leagues or people without one, in a position where they are outnumbered. Also it allows whoever has the biggest leagues in a map wins because you can only hold so many flags. My suggestion is to keep the 20 size,add a smaller size of max players per league (maybe 6-10) and also a map just for Rebels and Waffens (for those who just want to attack and build up without getting ran over by bigger players or leagues.

Another Suggestion I would like to see but was told by support that they have no plans in the works for but keep seeing it requested,is support for Windows. I have a surface,which I would love to play it on but no support. I use Bluestacks, which works,but is heavier on the resources and graphics arent as good as a native app.

meek79 are you beginner to this game. your idea is very good for beginners to learn this game
is this game working in Bluestacks ? which version bluestacks are you using ?

37 minutes ago, surya said:

meek79 are you beginner to this game. your idea is very good for beginners to learn this game
is this game working in Bluestacks ? which version bluestacks are you using ?

Ive been playing for awhile now,over a year. I think it is great for beginners as well because I have seen people play then not like it cause they just get wiped out. The League player max I like as well because me and a few of my friends created our league and its still small and we cant compete against 20 guys,lol, gets rough.As for BlueStacks, yes the game works on there,Im using version 2.5.61.6289. The only issue with running in BlueStacks is the graphics arent as good as they are on my Ipad or phone. I am trying a few things to tweak it to get better graphics out of it,but gameplay is just as good, just awkard controlling everything with a mouse,but I got a Surface so I can always switch, but thats how I play when Im supposed to be working.

• Upvote 1

My 2 cents here, first and foremost glitches need fixed, new maps need to be introduced, and some leagues do take in new players on a regular basis. I know we do. Some stay & some don't.  We help as much as we can

There needs to be some reward/advantage for long term players. Once you reach cw 4-2 you have basically reached all the game offers. 

Maybe a rookie/new player map(s) should require a longer amount of hours before being able to join the maps with more experienced players. 

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Russell said:

Hey everyone, I wanted to apologize for not posting anything here recently. We have been reading up on all of your suggestions that have the potential to better improve World Warfare gameplay for all types of players, but one thing that really tends to stand out is user engagement targeted mostly at new players. All of you have mentioned really great ideas to further engage bot only the community as a whole but how you believe (as a player yourself and from you very own perspective and experience) new players could benefit from this. We are taking all of this into consideration and very seriously as, I too am a gamer and understand the importance of user engagement and user retention, because without that any game just goes back to its repetitive roots. We as players never want to feel like we are playing a game just to play, we want to play to have fun, to succeed and conquer in battle, get to top of the leader board, you name it, it can be endless. World Warfare is an exiting game that is focused heavily on strategy and team work, and we are constantly bringing up new ideas and suggestions like this to the Developers, and they too want to see new content added and engage those new players so they become experienced players such as yourselves. With all of this said, another thing I noticed here was your dedication and commitment to the game, and I'd be honored to ask who here would be willing to lend a helping hand to new players, walk and guide them through our tutorial and even past that and show them more? I am speaking of players like you who would be privileged to lend that helping hand to new players and players who are not as experienced and familiar with this game? Along with our help as well to make this possible, any suggestions you have would be appreciated while we continue to work on this. You can even private message me if you like, and are not comfortable posting publicly as I do not mind. I will also be updating this thread with more details once have this project more underway. Again, thanks for sharing, caring and providing!

1 hour ago, Russell said:

Hey everyone, I wanted to apologize for not posting anything here recently. We have been reading up on all of your suggestions that have the potential to better improve World Warfare gameplay for all types of players, but one thing that really tends to stand out is user engagement targeted mostly at new players. All of you have mentioned really great ideas to further engage bot only the community as a whole but how you believe (as a player yourself and from you very own perspective and experience) new players could benefit from this. We are taking all of this into consideration and very seriously as, I too am a gamer and understand the importance of user engagement and user retention, because without that any game just goes back to its repetitive roots. We as players never want to feel like we are playing a game just to play, we want to play to have fun, to succeed and conquer in battle, get to top of the leader board, you name it, it can be endless. World Warfare is an exiting game that is focused heavily on strategy and team work, and we are constantly bringing up new ideas and suggestions like this to the Developers, and they too want to see new content added and engage those new players so they become experienced players such as yourselves. With all of this said, another thing I noticed here was your dedication and commitment to the game, and I'd be honored to ask who here would be willing to lend a helping hand to new players, walk and guide them through our tutorial and even past that and show them more? I am speaking of players like you who would be privileged to lend that helping hand to new players and players who are not as experienced and familiar with this game? Along with our help as well to make this possible, any suggestions you have would be appreciated while we continue to work on this. You can even private message me if you like, and are not comfortable posting publicly as I do not mind. I will also be updating this thread with more details once have this project more underway. Again, thanks for sharing, caring and providing!

(Hitgirl, I like your post here, and you mentioned your league takes in new players and guides them, could you shed some more details about this, such as how often you do this and what you guide them through? We are looking for leagues like this that would be interested in participating in the Mentorship program, and having an idea of what you all do would be helpful, and we would even like to aware you and any league members who help out, same for other leagues who are interested. We are working on new content and new maps, new rewards, etc (some of which I am not a liberty to speak about as of yet).

salute-quotes-6.jpg

Edited by surya

We as a league also take in new members on a fairly regular basis of different levels of gameplay. As for frequency depends how many other noobs we have and what's going on in personal lives and previously if cup was ongoing. As a larger league you almost have to keep fresh bodies coming in to fill the gaps of people taking breaks from the game or leaving altogether. It's a difficult balance and takes a lot of time to teach newer players.  We run it more as a "it takes a village". Some helping more that others but being in our league gives them access to help on team and league chat as well as kik.

Its hard to say what a better training procedure would be as everyone learns at different speeds, are more active, have experience in similar games, and no 2 situations are exactly the same so they all see something different. New tactics and strategies are coming all the time. I mean that is the nature of a war strategy game. 

The maps themselves are also much faster now.  Meaning when I started we would try to have an LC by day 2. Now we usually have one in the first 6 hours on a map. By day 2 its leveled up to 2-3 and we have had gigs and motors for a day. Having to move that fast means the new guys get swallowed up before they even know what's going on. And if you drop in the last spots on the map the first guys to drop are way ahead of you, so you don't stand much chance. 

My opinion on new guy training isn't so much getting them into a big league, but they need their own map. Say less than 200 hours goes to map tier 1. 2-400 go to tier 2 map and so on. And spread us out, every other base is a player, in between is a rebel. This will give the newer guys time to figure it out before facing a live player. Or make rebel only maps for new guys to cut their teeth on. 

Make an offline mode where its a map but is full of rebels. The player has infinite troop and territory cap and has to obtain all the land. The Waffen should be stronger and located at the end of the map. The objective is to use everything and defeat Waffen. 

Just an idea.

Edited by aor2no
  • Upvote 5

• Avery unfeatured and unpinned this topic