World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

a rant

Klobbi

First of all, let me apologize for my lack of English language,

google helps ..

I have three things that make me nervous with the game.

1.So i am in my 4th battle right now, the first 3 were pretty nice,i was once badly kicked out of my city, learned alot. Now in my actual game, something is different.

I now face opponents that have 10 times more battles than me. My league and I now are confrontated with another league, that is filled with many higher level players.

Well, you might say, ally the others on the map and combine your forces. Wont work, as usual....

Ok, i can live with it, and learn from that.

2.One of our group fought them hard, he used many hours, was always awake, and when the bigger group came for bullying him, he used , i think , amethysts for speeding up defense.

Now one of the opponents start insulting as a gemming clown, with no honour. Really ?? I bet, he for himself, has tons of gems, may be he already has spend them , wtf.

But accusing a player to use game mechancis isn't ok. Where would this game be, if no one pays a little bit?

Everybody should pay, what he thinks he can. This will make the game a success.nInsulting players that do so, will make it a failure !

3. I had an abandonned city, level 7, with 3 towers, lvl 7.

One member of the bigger league took it. I wasnt online when this happened, but what i saw a little bit later , was that all my turrets were still healed, the city was down, and he only lost one transport and one tank. Wtf again.

How can he tank while killing 90000 (around)  points?

Thats it for now,

and I love the game !

Edited by Klobbi
format

7 hours ago, Klobbi said:

First of all, let me apologize for my lack of English language,

google helps ..

I have three things that make me nervous with the game.

1.So i am in my 4th battle right now, the first 3 were pretty nice,i was once badly kicked out of my city, learned alot. Now in my actual game, something is different.

I now face opponents that have 10 times more battles than me. My league and I now are confrontated with another league, that is filled with many higher level players.

Well, you might say, ally the others on the map and combine your forces. Wont work, as usual....

Ok, i can live with it, and learn from that.

2.One of our group fought them hard, he used many hours, was always awake, and when the bigger group came for bullying him, he used , i think , amethysts for speeding up defense.

Now one of the opponents start insulting as a gemming clown, with no honour. Really ?? I bet, he for himself, has tons of gems, may be he already has spend them , wtf.

But accusing a player to use game mechancis isn't ok. Where would this game be, if no one pays a little bit?

Everybody should pay, what he thinks he can. This will make the game a success.nInsulting players that do so, will make it a failure !

3. I had an abandonned city, level 7, with 3 towers, lvl 7.

One member of the bigger league took it. I wasnt online when this happened, but what i saw a little bit later , was that all my turrets were still healed, the city was down, and he only lost one transport and one tank. Wtf again.

How can he tank while killing 90000 (around)  points?

Thats it for now,

and I love the game !

Welcome to the game, you have the right attitude to learn from your defeats. Defeats are going to happen, there are always either more, or bigger, or badder out there. Learn from the fighting and get better, its worth it.

Many people will complain about gem or amethyst use. Ignore it. Everyone uses them. Ignore the trolls and insults, it's the internet.

When you get more experience with the game you will learn that past about day 2 turrets aren't that big of a threat. Most people just park a transport over each turret while they are attacking to soak up the damage. This guy probably just ignored the towers and went straight for the city. It's a pretty common tactic.

Best of Luck.

MkV

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

LDX  Only thing I'm mad about is why I can be I n two battlefields where I'm surrounded  by two of some of the  best leagues Godz and Demi Godz and I'm not even mad about that so what else ...  Well  alchemists should be used for tactics as well.  And there has got to be an upgrade for tactics so that you can eventually use all of them.   Oh and upgrades are one of the best things about the game but why can't they make a bigger differents then original units, I mean it took like a year to max one of my unit and the stugs is a whole different story. The upgrade should also make a unit different to show all that hard work like maxing out a ShermanM4 could turn it into a  easy eight Sherman and that would make at least some difference  right. and bring Ally chat back shoutout to   Art of war   NATO    Dad's Army League

but #1 league is LDX   Ronnie rags Sporadic Angie General Lee Major West Husky Lord   Tifa  Legna Baka66  Bravo and that's just a few no ones ready for all 40/40 of us I just can't put all their names here because of the characters limit.

classified  as a  leauge fight like a Family.Roinn

None  attack my family with impunity#LDX