World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Automatic resource donation

BladeGuner

I have set up an automatic resource donation. The game won't let me delete the donation while the donation vehicle is in transit. If the donation period is shorter than the time it takes for the vehicle to reach its destination, then there is no way to cancel the automatic donation. That's a big problem in my view. 

I have set up an automatic resource donation. The game won't let me delete the donation while the donation vehicle is in transit. If the donation period is shorter than the time it takes for the vehicle to reach its destination, then there is no way to cancel the automatic donation. That's a big problem in my view. 

thank you blade this issue will be fixed I apologize 

Hey Blade, I have forwarded this to our tech crew. Thanks for reporting this to us. :)

Hey Blade, I have forwarded this to our tech crew. Thanks for reporting this to us. :)

Hey man, we can't delete the donation while donation vehicle is in transit , but we can while it is under preparation. If we delete the donation while under preparation, then the automatic resource donation will be cancelled.:)

Then you are going to end up with a donation that can't be cancelled because it is possible to have the donation vehicle fail to reach its destination before the next donation in ready to go, resulting in a vehicle in transit all the time. Since you can't delete it while a vehicle is in transit then there is no way to turn it off. Not a good situation.