World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

[Fireworks- Tears of Your Enemy]

Peter

On October 27, 2015 at 7:38 PM, Varro said:

So, I don't have many screenshots of the beautiful fireworks, but I do have a suggestion... 

Add in a different turret, or make a split upgrade at lvl 5 which allows for a range of 320 and high damage against land but no AA ability or a multi purpose turret that can engage both air and land however isn't very good against both, similarly a turret upgrade at lvl 5 that allows a huge aa defense but has no attack against ground, would allow a little more customization of the cities defenses, and would cause attackers to have to come up with new innovative strategies

Names "Varro" in game 

Great suggestion! 

My thoughts on artillery defense....go for the scout plane! And just in the last game the player had an impressive array moving towards my territory, but no air defense as my bombers were flying over....great lesson learned for both of us...just cost him a lot more. Lol

If  there is a lot of artillery, send in tanks to distract them, and send in transport planes filled with everything you have. Then when the transport planes fly above the artillery, drop all your troops at once and take them all out!

Also my in game name is SarcasticMonkeys, and here are some fireworks in honor of our league city being built!

KABOOM!

image.png

image.png

image.png

• Upvote 1

I have an idea. What if you added like a saboteur unit. It cannot be seen unless it's in attack range or recon range. When it attacks it can instant kill or severly damage another unit, particularly the Bofors, AT, and Artillery emplacements. My counter to sabeteur would be to have recon or use air bombardment over artillery. Just an idea.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Guest locked this topic