• advertisement_alt

[Fireworks- Tears of Your Enemy]

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not my best example of Arty fireworks from my first ever Battlefield in World Warfare but not bad. I do agree with the Bombers but one of the original replies here mentioned taking out the "eyes" of t

Lol so many pics from that one battlefield but good fleet thorpak I see why we couldn't kill em man

[Fireworks- Tears of Your Enemy] Commander, I bet you already know how to make those beautiful fireworks with artillery. Any suggestions to counter this?  One creative suggestion gets 500 Diamonds! Al

Posted Images

[Fireworks- Tears of Your Enemy]

Commander, I bet you already know how to make those beautiful fireworks with artillery. Any suggestions to counter this? 
One creative suggestion gets 500 Diamonds!

Also, you can post your own fireworks to get 1000 Diamonds!o o

Commander, don't forget to leave your in-game name here!

arty3.thumb.jpg.425f22d0446e5b168fd1cdc1arty1.thumb.jpg.640fbd43c347124dc4fa1d10arty2.thumb.jpg.be9edcba677f12fcf9c953c2

So, I don't have many screenshots of the beautiful fireworks, but I do have a suggestion... 

Add in a different turret, or make a split upgrade at lvl 5 which allows for a range of 320 and high damage against land but no AA ability or a multi purpose turret that can engage both air and land however isn't very good against both, similarly a turret upgrade at lvl 5 that allows a huge aa defense but has no attack against ground, would allow a little more customization of the cities defenses, and would cause attackers to have to come up with new innovative strategies

Names "Varro" in game 

Hey man, very special ideas! ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Fireworks? 

Just finishing up a fascist town in a league battle

image.png

I like killing arty with arty send in a decoy or two and let your arty do the rest. I send a lot of troops to their death as decoys lol

Hey Jamin,  this is terrific! Since you have completed league battle, do you have any suggestions? B|

My suggestion is to distract arty with some type of troop then send the rest in to finish them off! Or, of course, bomb them. Here is some fireworks of my own.

image.png

Thank you for sharing, what's your ingame name sir?

All you need to do is use bombers online and offline. Keep bombers in your airbase for night time stuff as well as some artillery to help do damage and some AA guns to pop out if it's aircraft trying to lure out the bombers far enough.

Thanks for your advice, man.xD

• Jane unfeatured this topic
  • Jane locked this topic