World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

One Year Anniversary Event

Commanders, 

Time flies so fast! World Warfare has been released for one year. Thank you for your genuine support in the past year. Here comes One Year Anniversary Event! oo

1200x628一周年_2(1).jpg

DOUBLE EXP

Deadline: Nov.30th UTC

^ All commanders can get DOUBLE EXP in battlefields!

Veteran Medal

No Deadline

^ Battle Scarred General  一周年 勋章1.png

Requirement: Game time reaches 730 hours

^ Battle Tested Veteran一周年 勋章2.png

Requirement: Game time reaches 365 hours

Anniversary League Badge & Special Veteran Portrait

Deadline: 23:59 on Nov.11th UTC       一周年 军团徽章.png一周年 新头像.png

Requirement: Total game time of all members reaches 10,000 hours. League will get an Anniversary League Badge. All members will get a Special Veteran Portrait.

Officer Portrait

No Deadline

Once we purchase an officer, we will get an officer Portrait as gift.

Time Limited Packs

Deadline: Next version out

All Packs can only be purchased ONCE

Mini Pack of Resupplies: USD 19.99 for 3,000 Diamonds+ 300,000 Gold Coins+ 1*Rename Card

Medium Pack of Resupplies: USD 49.99 for 7,500 Diamonds+ 750,000 Gold Coins

Premium Pack of Resupplies: USD 99.99 for 15,000 Diamonds + 1,500,000 Gold Coins

Value Pack of Officers I: USD 99.99 for 10,000 Diamonds + 1,000,000 Gold Coins + Officer George S. Patton + Officer Chester W. Nimitz + Officer Raymond A. Spruance

Value Pack of Officers II: USD 99.99 for 10,000 Diamonds + 1,000,000 Gold Coins + Officer Alexander Novikov + Officer Walter Model

Happy One Year Anniversary Commanders!   

• Upvote 4
  • Peter pinned and featured this topic
On 2016/11/11 at 3:11 PM, Jane said:

I was trying to be nice, and actually give it a chance, but I can't anymore. This chat is fucking retarded. It's overly complex, slower than it was from even the last update, and I keep bouncing between battlechats for 3 different fields.

We literally asked for 1 thing. ALLIED. FREAKING. CHAT. Instead you gave us custom group chats that don't work, and don't allow us to isolate members of a league if it even allows us to invite a league like it says it does. If Wolfpack allies LuckyStrikes in my field, but in the other their furiously trying to kill each other, the field where they're trying to kill each other don't need to see us communicating with them. 

If I want to invite them individually, I have to manually type out 40 different names, in a lagging chat, that randomly switches which chat I'm in cancelling out what I'm doing at that time, all while fighting the autocorrect on my phone for these names, just to fucking talk.

Thanks for the fancy new medals, and yet again destroying the chat system. 

What a great cover up for such another flop of an update if I ever saw one. Oh let's give out some new medals and stuff to throw you off from how crappy everything just became..... This update is atrocious and is literally starting to become other games. Did you guys sell out to another company without telling anyone? Are you becoming EA where you just totally disregard everything your community has brought forth to you. Said there was a fix coming and all I see is an even bigger headache than before....and what's with this resupply? Just another pay to win aspect that you literally can't get that stupid fûcking crate off your screen.... What if you don't want it? Is it just going to sit there until the next update removing the sale? Like what the fuck is going on over at joycrafter to were you guys thought this update was a good idea over sending out a hot fix for the previous issue?

On 11/11/2016 at 5:17 PM, Barthel said:

What a great cover up for such another flop of an update if I ever saw one. Oh let's give out some new medals and stuff to throw you off from how crappy everything just became..... This update is atrocious and is literally starting to become other games. Did you guys sell out to another company without telling anyone? Are you becoming EA where you just totally disregard everything your community has brought forth to you. Said there was a fix coming and all I see is an even bigger headache than before....and what's with this resupply? Just another pay to win aspect that you literally can't get that stupid fûcking crate off your screen.... What if you don't want it? Is it just going to sit there until the next update removing the sale? Like what the fuck is going on over at joycrafter to were you guys thought this update was a good idea over sending out a hot fix for the previous issue?

This is not a cover up for the update it's a celebration of the games 1 year anniversary. It's pretty damn obvious what it is.

Edited by Commanderburger
  • Upvote 2
On November 11, 2016 at 5:17 PM, Barthel said:

There was an uptdate for swearing and profanity as well. If you love the game, don't make it for people who swear openly.

Edited by Florian
Misspelling
  • Upvote 2
On 11/11/2016 at 6:17 PM, Barthel said:

If you are in 8thCS as your picture indicates, you may want to re-read your code of conduct. If not, 8thCS may want you to change your picture.

Just sayin.

• Upvote 3
5 hours ago, MkV said:

If you are in 8thCS as your picture indicates, you may want to re-read your code of conduct. If not, 8thCS may want you to change your picture.

Just sayin.

Praise you!! Barthel.....as i Said earlier, you should not be hypocritical of yourself.....other than that, CHEERS!

• Upvote 1
On 2016/11/19 at 2:16 PM, Shmify said:

Can u add more female portraits?? I am getting bored of the same old girl portraits.

Btw i am a girl so dont take it the wrong way.

If you saw any female portraits you like, message me. I will forward them to our artists. :) Yeah. I also want more. 

• Jane unpinned this topic