World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

KratosOfGODz

Hello everyone. As you can see we want a real fight and are asking if you will answer the call to battle. Let's settle this you guys don't think aren't  the best? Prove it. We are waiting for your reply (:

We want to record the whole thing for YouTube and forum to see this game needs more advertising maybe we should take it upon ourselves to advertise. With large battles and lots of videos for the world to see

Well for some reason I can't edit the spelling error but you guys get what I'm getting at

Edited by KratosOfGODz
  • Upvote 2

I don't think the solution to the problem needs to come from the players and leagues ourselves. Instead, it needs to be addressed by the developers. It's in their best interest to find a way to ensure that top leagues end up in maps together... And newer players end up in maps together. The top leagues will fight fiercely. More challenge, more fun, and more consumption of gems/amethyst would surely follow. The newer players would fight each other and learn the game and not be frustrated by top leagues dominating them easily before they've even had a chance to learn basic functions of gameplay. 

I would suggest fundamental upgrades to the way we enter battlefields. First of all, optimize the entry system into a battlefield so that leaders can choose which of our members we want to enter a battlefield with us. The current system where each player has to individually sign up is flawed because many players are in different time zones and play at different times. So expecting each one to sign up and then enter battlefield all nearly simultaneously is not realistic and this is why so many leagues struggle to get their core teams together in maps. You can still give individual players the option to leave any map they want... And if they are already in a map then no leader should be able to take them out of the map (just still have the option to kick them from league). But if they are idle, then OF COURSE they want to compete with their team. Give leaders the option to sign up idle players without needing them to sign up themselves. And then give each player around 12 hours to "enter battlefield" so that the different time zones make less of a difference.

Next, I suggest a waiting list option where a league can choose another league as their opponent. It might mean queueing and holding for several days, but it's their choice to wait for a specific league... Or cancel that choice and simply join the next available map. In this case, if someon chooses to battle a specific league... They will queue on hold until that league enters a battlefield and then the challenging league will also enter that same battlefield. A system like this could help to ensure that there are challenging battles between the best leagues which is better for the game, the players, and the developers. The bottom line is just that we enjoy challenges. Win or Lose, this game is the most fun for us when we are up against the best competition. These days, though, it's feels very difficult to get matched up with the other top leagues. 

Thats my opinion, thanks for reading! :) 

• Upvote 4

Damn maybe you should have made the topic then lol you have much better ideas on the situation I just thought maybe we would get an awnser from one of them an set a time and date yes less convenient than what you were suggesting. But we must make do with what we have would love to see a great battle with the greatest team against another great team developer is indeed have a lot of work to finish on this game probably be over a year before we see any real changes that are useful to Battlefield matchmaking but yes I indeed agree that they should overlook it and make changes possibly maybe even match make by ranking of league and players to find the perfect opponent I agree with you there it doesn't make sense to put new beginning players in our Game but as you can see they just made it to where the first person to press the button and into the field is in the map and it runs on cycles which doesn't make sense to me but I'm sure it was the easiest for them to do at the time this is a fantastic game and I would really love to see them improve the matchmaking aspect Perhaps they should run matchmaking a little bit more like one of the console games that is popular it would definitely make the game more interesting having larger league Spawn in the same map together

• Upvote 1

On 11/3/2016 at 1:11 PM, KingCB said:

I don't think the solution to the problem needs to come from the players and leagues ourselves. Instead, it needs to be addressed by the developers. It's in their best interest to find a way to ensure that top leagues end up in maps together... And newer players end up in maps together. The top leagues will fight fiercely. More challenge, more fun, and more consumption of gems/amethyst would surely follow. The newer players would fight each other and learn the game and not be frustrated by top leagues dominating them easily before they've even had a chance to learn basic functions of gameplay. 

I would suggest fundamental upgrades to the way we enter battlefields. First of all, optimize the entry system into a battlefield so that leaders can choose which of our members we want to enter a battlefield with us. The current system where each player has to individually sign up is flawed because many players are in different time zones and play at different times. So expecting each one to sign up and then enter battlefield all nearly simultaneously is not realistic and this is why so many leagues struggle to get their core teams together in maps. You can still give individual players the option to leave any map they want... And if they are already in a map then no leader should be able to take them out of the map (just still have the option to kick them from league). But if they are idle, then OF COURSE they want to compete with their team. Give leaders the option to sign up idle players without needing them to sign up themselves. And then give each player around 12 hours to "enter battlefield" so that the different time zones make less of a difference.

Next, I suggest a waiting list option where a league can choose another league as their opponent. It might mean queueing and holding for several days, but it's their choice to wait for a specific league... Or cancel that choice and simply join the next available map. In this case, if someon chooses to battle a specific league... They will queue on hold until that league enters a battlefield and then the challenging league will also enter that same battlefield. A system like this could help to ensure that there are challenging battles between the best leagues which is better for the game, the players, and the developers. The bottom line is just that we enjoy challenges. Win or Lose, this game is the most fun for us when we are up against the best competition. These days, though, it's feels very difficult to get matched up with the other top leagues. 

Thats my opinion, thanks for reading! :) 

I have a suggestion that could be an interim solution until the developers create a system for matching up leagues.

Create a thread here on the forum where league leaders post a date and time that their league will enter a match. Everyone interested can choose to follow the thread so they will get notifications of a new posting. There would be no need to call anyone out and the newer players can wait to enter once that map fills up. This wouldn't be a solid solution but has the potential to create a more competitive battlefield now until an in-game system can be established. Frankly the priority of a system like this should be lower then other things like the ranking system or creating a better system of generating revenue without decreasing a player's ability to compete who doesn't spend as much money as others. 

Thats my $.02.

• Upvote 4

I agree, other games I have played have rooms in Line and Group Me, just for matching up teams in battles. Definitely keeps it more fun.

32 minutes ago, SnakeEater said:

I have a suggestion that could be an interim solution until the developers create a system for matching up leagues.

Create a thread here on the forum where league leaders post a date and time that their league will enter a match. Everyone interested can choose to follow the thread so they will get notifications of a new posting. There would be no need to call anyone out and the newer players can wait to enter once that map fills up. This wouldn't be a solid solution but has the potential to create a more competitive battlefield now until an in-game system can be established. Frankly the priority of a system like this should be lower then other things like the ranking system or creating a better system of generating revenue without decreasing a player's ability to compete who doesn't spend as much money as others. 

Thats my $.02.

• Upvote 3

• Guest pinned this topic

Great points guys , I'd love to see a map with just the top leagues in it , it would help the lower leagues not get crushed by bigger leagues . At the same time it would show who is the top league , fierce battles nail biting action strong battle rants in main and BF chats is what I need I think (: thanks for bringing this to light Kratos / Zeus . 

JaiJai - Officer of Team Phantom -Wolfpack 

• Upvote 1

On 11/4/2016 at 0:43 AM, RichieRightNow2 said:

I'm actually fine how matching is because usually the big three leagues (usually 3 10+ players in one battlefield) are my ally or leave me alone. I spawned right when the GODz members where in my current battle field and ended up in the sea of them but I wasn't attacked yet and it's like the 3rd or 4th day

Its called build my city for me :)

8 hours ago, Silent6 said:

Its called build my city for me :)

But with new players that's literally what it turns into. We need to think about a match Making system in the game so they can learn and gain experience with like skilled players. And for leagues joining as a group it should avg out the skill of the members in the lobby and place them from there