World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Amethyst limit

Klobbi

So i bought me some stuff, including 2000 amethyst for 30 days.

The limit of amethyst is currently 10000, so Either i spend them Soon,  or My limit is exceeded. keeping them in the email is dangerous, because emails will get wiped After a while . So

Why dont you just give us a limit of amethyst to  spend each day, if you want to Prevent people from Stacking . I gave you money for them, so i want to decide, when to use them, i want to decide when i want to play, and when i want to Take a break.

9 hours ago, Klobbi said:

So i bought me some stuff, including 2000 amethyst for 30 days.

The limit of amethyst is currently 10000, so Either i spend them Soon,  or My limit is exceeded. keeping them in the email is dangerous, because emails will get wiped After a while . So

Why dont you just give us a limit of amethyst to  spend each day, if you want to Prevent people from Stacking . I gave you money for them, so i want to decide, when to use them, i want to decide when i want to play, and when i want to Take a break.

Mails don't get wiped for the most part and the whole point of the amethyst was to add a limit of 10k so you could only spend 10k Amy in total until u had to save them back up.  Either way, the limit is 10k so even if u bought the pack, you should know that you should spend 2k per day so u can get benefits of the Amy while still keeping a steady supply of 2k per day. 

If I misunderstood ur problem pls lemme know. But to me I think the system works for what it is trying to accomplish to a certain extent. It is by no means perfect but it is the right start.