World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Death list

Barthel

I'm sitting here looking at my fresh battle stats and lost 1 unit yet all of my troops are still here? Lol

There the tracker messages that say what troop was attacked but can we have a lost somewhere that actually displays your troop loss. So what troop died to what unit or to loss of supply. Not being able to actually distinguish what troops were lost at times suck. This may be a pretty monumental request if you think of the mass of units battling at one time but I'm sure we all had those times when we just go da fuh? Who died lol. 

21 minutes ago, Barthel said:

I'm sitting here looking at my fresh battle stats and lost 1 unit yet all of my troops are still here? Lol

There the tracker messages that say what troop was attacked but can we have a lost somewhere that actually displays your troop loss. So what troop died to what unit or to loss of supply. Not being able to actually distinguish what troops were lost at times suck. This may be a pretty monumental request if you think of the mass of units battling at one time but I'm sure we all had those times when we just go da fuh? Who died lol. 

They already have one. Your dead units will show up in your logs with what killed them and you can track it to see where they died

On October 27, 2016 at 9:07 PM, Barthel said:

It's not fully accurate because I'm still seeing deaths for no unit loss. Lol I keep that thing clear because good god the headache sifting through it. Guess what I suggesting is a better way for deaths to be displayed 

You mean a log that's only for troop loss in stead of mixing It I'm with the rest of your logs?

5 hours ago, Barthel said:

Yeah lol I'm conveying my vision poorly here. The amount of shifting you have to do as is through the logs is kinda eh because it's for the kills, deaths etc. a more consolidated lost or display would be easier then being constantly bogged by reports of killing AI or the like. 

Okay, that I can agree with lol. Just wasn't sure what you meant exactly. But yea that could def help

• Upvote 1