• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Ending of S2

Guest Manson1975

Guest Manson1975
Greetings commanders,

The season 2 tournament has come to an end. Let's take a look at the result:

Top five leagues in Silver cup: GODz, 风云再起, TheCorbuloPact, Cocidius, THORPAK.

Top five leagues in Bronze cup: 代號, War1war, Spartan34, TheStrongSoul, PlopFR.

We had the opportunity to talk with several top league leaders. They shared interesting and practical thoughts on how to achieve victory and manage their league. Let's hear what they have to say!

At first we interviewed the leader of GODz---KingCB. In this season GODz defeated the champion of last season 风云再起. When asked about the secret of victory, he has this to say:

"Team work, hard work, staying up late and good communication."

These tips are useful in every situation.

GODz has been Top 1 league in world ranking for a very long time. When asked about how to maintain a good and strong league, he said:

"The secret to maintain a strong league has been relying on, and trusting my friends in game to keep things going. We have nearly 20 deputy leaders who all help to keep us organized, coordinated, and running strong."

For every excellent leader, teamwork and the trust of team member is very important. KingCB owed the success of his league to effort and sacrifice of his league members. 

When asked about how did he balance life and gaming, he said:

-"This is a good question and it is honestly one of the most difficult things to manage. I took off about 3 months away from the game while my friends took over for me. We all take breaks and cover for each other and this helps us balance things. We GODz members know that family and real life priorities such as work, school, etc come first."

At the end of the interview a controversial topic--the weight of gems was brought to him. Let's see his answer:

"Players with lots of money to buy and spend gems can still be defeated by players who are very skilled and willing to be very active and work well with others. People should spend more time learning the game and understand ways to be successful in it."

Thank to KingCB for his generosity to share his ideas, and we wish all leagues and our players the best, and achieve more victories in the future.

Some other leaders also shared with us their thoughts and ideas.

GENBattleSkarz, leader of league TheCorbuloPact:
"It was awesome to play in the silver cup, good experience."

He then added some tips to victory:

"Armaments from missoins and the rush for them is a good challenge against top leagues. That's the decision maker, the first 12 hours..."
"It's a great reward to know your team is one of the top leagues and worthy of taking the challenge."

When asked about how he recruit new members and maintain his league, he has this to say:

"I try to recruit as much as I can because of other mates taking breaks and school etc. I talk to them i teach them everything about the game. They talk back give advice to new recruits it's all good cycle an keeps the league breathing."

Aw627 from the league War1war:
He kindly shared his serect to maintain a good league.

"I try to maintain the league and make it stronger by communicating with my team mates. Teamwork and sleepless night are essential in playing the game."

丶代號002 from the league 代號 :
"There's not enough reward for the Tourney, but still fun to play, your success depends on your first day progress, and you need to have a very active team to win."

(We are still trying to contact some league leaders. This post will be updated soon. )

We'd like to congratulate all leagues for their outstanding performance, and thank you all for your participation. You will be able to claim your rewards after the maintenance on Wednesday. Top five ranking leagues in the Bronze Cup this season can participate in the Silver Cup next season.  The next season will start soon, so don't let your guard down commanders, because war is near!

(Leaders of the Top 5 leagues in Silver Cup, please leave your reward distribution list below, thank you, and we will contact you soon.)

Silver Cup Ranking of S2

RTX截图未命名1.jpg
RTX截图未命名2.jpg
RTX截图未命名3.jpg
RTX截图未命名4.jpg
RTX截图未命名5.jpg

Bronze Cup Ranking of S2

RTX截图未命名1.jpg
RTX截图未命名2.jpg
RTX截图未命名3.jpg
RTX截图未命名4.jpg
RTX截图未命名5.jpg
RTX截图未命名6.jpg
RTX截图未命名7.jpg
RTX截图未命名8.jpg
RTX截图未命名9.jpg
RTX截图未命名10.jpg
RTX截图未命名11.jpg
RTX截图未命名12.jpg
RTX截图未命名13.jpg

Some screenshots shared by KING CB.

1ae4686e-3f71-4ed6-84a6-2fcd2180d802.jpg
6ac397d3-00bc-4598-a096-6f49cc6ffecd.jpg
892db793-7969-4d4d-97f3-4da71e9283d4.jpg
3977f587-f7d8-465b-9257-0aeb4933c72d.jpg

Thank you Manson for sharing this. In addition to the normal rewards for Championship in League Tournament please also distribute the following bonus rewards to the GODz members indicated below. Screenshot from Peter explaining these bonus rewards is included as a screenshot for reference. Please let me know if there are any questions about this or if you need any additional information from me to distribute the bonus rewards. It is based on contributions from GODz members who competed in this tourney. With some extra from my pool going to commanders who participated more than once. 

Raindrop - 12,500 Diamonds and 100,000 Gold
BloodandSteel - 12,500 Diamonds and 100,000 Gold
BladeGunner - 10,000 Diamonds and 75,000 Gold
Opti - 7,500 Diamonds and 50,000 Gold
Silent6 - 100,000 Gold
CommanderBurger - 2,500 Diamonds and 25,000 Gold
MolonLabe - 2,500 Diamonds and 25,000 Gold
ETTT - 2,500 Diamonds and 25,000 Gold
Wildhawk - 2,500 Diamonds and 25,000 Gold
SemiSpaz - 2,500 Diamonds and 25,000 Gold
Cvanh - 2,500 Diamonds and 25,000 Gold
LegalEagle - 2,500 Diamonds and 25,000 Gold

image.png

5 hours ago, KingCB said:

Thank you Manson for sharing this. In addition to the normal rewards for Championship in League Tournament please also distribute the following bonus rewards to the GODz members indicated below. Screenshot from Peter explaining these bonus rewards is included as a screenshot for reference. Please let me know if there are any questions about this or if you need any additional information from me to distribute the bonus rewards. It is based on contributions from GODz members who competed in this tourney. With some extra from my pool going to commanders who participated more than once. 

Raindrop - 12,500 Diamonds and 100,000 Gold
BloodandSteel - 12,500 Diamonds and 100,000 Gold
BladeGunner - 10,000 Diamonds and 75,000 Gold
Opti - 7,500 Diamonds and 50,000 Gold
Silent6 - 100,000 Gold
CommanderBurger - 2,500 Diamonds and 25,000 Gold
MolonLabe - 2,500 Diamonds and 25,000 Gold
ETTT - 2,500 Diamonds and 25,000 Gold
Wildhawk - 2,500 Diamonds and 25,000 Gold
SemiSpaz - 2,500 Diamonds and 25,000 Gold
Cvanh - 2,500 Diamonds and 25,000 Gold
LegalEagle - 2,500 Diamonds and 25,000 Gold

image.png

My I have one?

• Upvote 2

Well two things...

First you guys never posted the rewards for the season but continued to advertise season 1 rewards even now...on the page im looking at...this is misleading

No reason season 1 should have greater rewards then season 2 ... 

Its crazy that you lower rewards when you dont reveal them until after the tourney ends...

Also a first time winner reward shouldn't be used to close the gap it should be in addition to the rewards.  People put alot of time and effort into it and the smallest things joycraft could do to make its heaviest users happy they continue to get wrong.

Keep your webpage updated and communication level superior so people can choose to bow out prior to a tourney 

IMG_3898.PNG

IMG_3897.PNG

Typical of the things that you can screw up is to change the rewards while never stating them for season 2. I find it especially frustrating as providing rewards for the tournament actually cost you NOTHING. if you were providing actual money I might be able to see why you might change, but its diamonds and gold that can only be used in the game. So just keep everyone happy and keep the rewards the same. Take this as a learning experience and be explicit in the explanation of the next tournament. 

• Guest unpinned this topic