World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Abnormal Operations

Peter

I Spent my diamonds accidentally, can I get them back?

We have done everything we can to limit accidental purchases in game by adding intuitive confirmation steps. You will always be notified when making a purchase with diamonds, and asked to proceed before spending any diamonds. It reduces these accidents to a great extent.

Because this game is a live, online multi-player game, reversing changes would have adverse effects on other players you’ve interacted with. Thus we cannot turn back anyone’s progress in the game, or remove features; if we give back your diamonds, that means providing something for your account for free, which we see as unfair to other players who earned their diamonds or items with their own efforts.

Are there hacks to get free diamonds and resources?

There are no “hacks” that will let players get free diamonds and resources, or let them attack with impossibly high troop numbers or levels. Our severs are extremely safe as to protect the rules of our game.

We are working hard on blocking attempts to exploit the game. Good sportsmanship is our hallmark, and we get just as angered as you by players who try to break the rules of the game.

Why my diamonds disappeared?

If you find out that your diamonds are missing, it’s because they have been spent somehow. It’s because someone else has used the diamonds (like a friend or family member). This is also possible that you have loaded your game onto someone else’s device, and forgotten to sign off. They could get access to your account without you being aware of it.

Where can I find my purchase history?

Android:

Enter Google wallet, then log in with your Google account.

Select “Transactions” to reveal your order history.

Click on an individual entry to check its corresponding receipt.

iOS:

Open iTunes on your computer.

Select your username ( usually your email address), then select “Account”

Scroll down to “Purchase History” and choose “See All”.

I can’t see purchase page or buy game currency!

Apple:

Apple payments are processed within the game, it’s important to have your device settings properly configured before you make any purchase.

If your order has been processing for 24 hours or more, please contact iTunes Support.

If you are not waiting on a purchase, please check the iTunes in-app purchase restriction guide for further information.

Android:

If you are having problems when trying to purchase with your Google account, please contact Google Play Support.

iOS- I didn’t get my order!

Usually, orders deliver immediately. But sometimes, it may have some delays. If it happens, it means that your purchase is being processing. No need to try and buy them again, it will be done soon.

Sometimes, all you need to do is a fresh connection with the server. Try to restart the game, this may speed the process along.

If you still have not received your purchased item for more 24 hours, please contact iTunes support, as Apple process all payments of the game. You can contact them to get things done.

Android- I didn’t get my order!

If your purchase didn’t arrive instantly, please restart the game and the order may arrive after this fresh connection with the server.

If your order still has not arrived 24 hour later, please contact Support team of the game and be sure to include your purchase’s receipt in your message. This way, we will be able to help check your order status.

Edited by xiaodi