World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

The top Glitches

MajorGhost

This is Major Ghost I've been playing this game for a weeks and the main is when you log off the game the notification tells you, your level 200 tank is being attached when you login again within 10 sec you full health tank is gone,  now I can't logon to my battlefield position. Whom else is experiencing the same issues?

This is Major Ghost I've been playing this game for a weeks and the main is when you log off the game the notification tells you, your level 200 tank is being attached when you login again within 10 sec you full health tank is gone,  now I can't logon to my battlefield position. Whom else is experiencing the same issues?

thank you for reporting this sir issue will be fixed 

• Upvote 1

Hello ghost can you give me details about the prob

Sure the game keeps kicking me out while I'm play then when ever I leave tanks or troops some where they disappear when I log back on 

thank you major this issue has came up before this issue is being fixed in the next update coming soon I've also had this happen to me I understand the pain lol , I hope this helped 

goodluck on the battle field !

Hey man, so you mean the notification is delayed and the app keep crashing, right? As to the notification, it will be pushed 10 minutes later if you miss it. So you can check the message box to see if there are messages before the one you see. As to the crash issue, please tell me your character name, your Commander's ID and your battlefields ID.I'll forward this issue to our tech crew to take care of. I'll get back to you asap.:P

Many thanks, guys. You're being really nice and helpful. ;)

Majorghost is my screen name. My ID: 1984

and yes the app keeps crashing and keeps kicking me out of battlefield is there any way I can get In a room 

Hey man, as to the crashing issue, we may need some help from you :

1.your device model
2.the internet you use (wifi  LTE...) 
3. the area you live in

You can message me these info.;)Really hope to hear good news from you.

Hey man, so you mean the notification is delayed and the app keep crashing, right? As to the notification, it will be pushed 10 minutes later if you miss it. So you can check the message box to see if there are messages before the one you see. As to the crash issue, please tell me your character name, your Commander's ID and your battlefields ID.I'll forward this issue to our tech crew to take care of. I'll get back to you asap.:P

Many thanks, guys. You're being really nice and helpful. ;)

Hey man, as to the crashing issue, we may need some help from you :

1.your device model
2.the internet you use (wifi  LTE...) 
3. the area you live in

You can message me these info.;)Really hope to hear good news from you.

iPhone 5 

regular wifi from AT&T 

Miramar, Florida