World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Value of Allies

Jane

6 hours ago, Jane said:

Lol Actually we asked a third party app for help to fix previous chat lag issue. So the allied chat can't be supported technically. Apparently the chat issue get worse. Didn't expect this coming. 

I know just the irony is the best at this moment Jane. Love you all Devs!

• Upvote 1

Nice to see our league in top 5 in silver cup. As for the gems, I think they are well balanced, the game is relatively cheap overall. For global war, you rarely need to use gems, but if you fight the Chinese league in cups, gems are very helpful. By gemming vehicles and buildings you can complete missions quickly and get instant armaments, airforce, etc. If you combine this with playing all the time for 2-3 days, you can wipe out the whole map in 2-3 days. The Chinese league is very good at this, we fought them twice, all leagues allied against them both times. The first time we lost, the second time we won, with Godz. 

So, the Chinese league is very good, it's not just gems, they know very well the sequence of missions and play 24/7 with very good coordination. 

The problem that I have with this is that it is too intense, you literally need to spend 24 hours a day playing the game, or switching player accounts between players playing in shifts. I would like to have a slower pace battlefield, even slower than global war, which has gotten shorter and shorter with time. Overall, this is a great game.

• Upvote 1

On 2016/10/20 at 0:51 PM, MOPS1 said:

Nice to see our league in top 5 in silver cup. As for the gems, I think they are well balanced, the game is relatively cheap overall. For global war, you rarely need to use gems, but if you fight the Chinese league in cups, gems are very helpful. By gemming vehicles and buildings you can complete missions quickly and get instant armaments, airforce, etc. If you combine this with playing all the time for 2-3 days, you can wipe out the whole map in 2-3 days. The Chinese league is very good at this, we fought them twice, all leagues allied against them both times. The first time we lost, the second time we won, with Godz. 

So, the Chinese league is very good, it's not just gems, they know very well the sequence of missions and play 24/7 with very good coordination. 

The problem that I have with this is that it is too intense, you literally need to spend 24 hours a day playing the game, or switching player accounts between players playing in shifts. I would like to have a slower pace battlefield, even slower than global war, which has gotten shorter and shorter with time. Overall, this is a great game.

Apparently you know the strategies of your opponent. ;) Congrats!   THORPAK has been doing a great job in cup! 

• Jane unpinned this topic