World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Losing troops

Nonhuman

So, this is a totally new type of bug, that I mentioned tosy. First part is that you constantly continue saying that I have a low connection. Second part, troops losing health by doing nothing with all food supply full, when out of the territory of mine. Third troops are sabotaging! They are not willing to move because I had "low" connection. Or they would move, right under the turret fire. SOS, because the guy that I am killing, constantly upgrades, and I am trying to defeat him by having an advantage of higher level.

I think you are correct waffles, at my work my wifi often tries to switch between the different ones and this causes many myriad of issues for me. Solid static signal in a game that at times moves as fast as this with so many different players is a must. I imagine this is a much more complex game as far as keeping track of players movements in contrast to foes movements than any other I have played at least.

• Upvote 1

On 10/1/2016 at 6:48 AM, Waffles said:

Have u considered that you might just have low connection? And this may not be a bug at all? Also try switching internet connections... maybe that will help

I had a Wi-Fi, and then I switched to the "not Wi-Fi" connection which was perfect basically (5 "dots", LTE).

On 10/8/2016 at 3:57 AM, Peter said:

The second issue and the third issue are both caused by your first one. Please try other solid and stable networks for playing this game. 

The connection is perfect, I have been playing for under its roof for a year! I had to reload the game by the way.