World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Forever Burning (Updated)

Peter

Commanders,

Round 2 is almost over. While there are still two Bronze Cups opening. Top 1 league in these battlefields are GermanFighter and AllUnits.

Top five of Silver Cup are: 风云再起,GODz, TheCorbuloPact, Cocidius and THORPAK.
Top five of Bronze Cup are: 代號,Spartan34, War1war, RogueWarriors and GermanFighter.

R3 will still be open at PDT 15:00, EDT 18:00, UTC 22:00 on Friday. The entry will be open for 24 hours. 

Don't forget to leave your enemies behind you... Burning!

Silver Cup Ranking:

y1.pngy2.pngy3.pngy4.pngy5.png

Bronze Cup Ranking:

b1.pngb2.pngb3.pngb4.pngb5.pngb6.pngb7.pngb8.pngb9.pngb10.pngb11.pngb12.pngb13.png

• Upvote 1

How about live updates of cup battles. Nothing spy worthy but at least league standings on the map. Just want to know who's on a map with who and who's winning.  I wouldn't think it would be a hard feature to add and would be nice how the other maps are going. Or something to do while your waiting for your 6 hour que...

Round 1 on my leagues map we were in a strong first place, 12 hours into it a Gemming league showed up and eliminated us before day's end. Ruined the fun and the challenge was unfairly altered do to Visa, Amex and a MasterCard. My league has not participated in any round after the first and the reason why is this is not a tournament of skill rather a tournament of diamonds. FIX THE ISSUE OR ALOT OF US WILL SIMPLY GO ELSE WHERE.  There have been many suggestions on how to fix the problem. I personally recommend a cash entry fee with no diamonds allowed.  I understand y'all need a paycheck and this game is deserving of my money but my pocket book will not compete with others as I am a blue collar worker with a family of 6 kids and a grandson and I'm not going to spend a lot of money on this game but a lil here and there I will. However the game is quickly loosing my interest and that of many of the great gamers I play with. Once nobody cares about this game your opertunity for a paycheck leaves with it. So fix the issue or good bye. 

There are dozens of other ways to make money as well other than gems that would actaully improve the gameplay experience rather than ruin it.

If tournement gemming is that much of your money, you should find a way to replace it rather than just do away with it... I have seen some great suggestions and not one of them has been introduced or even considered.

• Upvote 2

17 hours ago, SPC said:

Round 1 on my leagues map we were in a strong first place, 12 hours into it a Gemming league showed up and eliminated us before day's end. Ruined the fun and the challenge was unfairly altered do to Visa, Amex and a MasterCard. My league has not participated in any round after the first and the reason why is this is not a tournament of skill rather a tournament of diamonds. FIX THE ISSUE OR ALOT OF US WILL SIMPLY GO ELSE WHERE.  There have been many suggestions on how to fix the problem. I personally recommend a cash entry fee with no diamonds allowed.  I understand y'all need a paycheck and this game is deserving of my money but my pocket book will not compete with others as I am a blue collar worker with a family of 6 kids and a grandson and I'm not going to spend a lot of money on this game but a lil here and there I will. However the game is quickly loosing my interest and that of many of the great gamers I play with. Once nobody cares about this game your opertunity for a paycheck leaves with it. So fix the issue or good bye. 

I have a feeling I know what "gemming league" it was....?

8 hours ago, Jane said:

We discussed on the ideas. There is concern that it will generate spies if players are allowed to watch alive cup battles. Will think more about it. I really like your idea and personally I think we need it. 

As you can see, we have been under great pressure. Developers have discussed on it several times. But we need to be cautious about it and want to find a best solution to your concern. We appreciate all support our players offered. And we value them as always. Thanks for being patient here and support us. :)

Just league rankings per field would be fine. That will tell us who's on top and no spying would be possible.  Don't even need a map, just rankings league score and base totals. That tells us enough. 

As for the gemming issue, I think we all know something must be done, I believe there was only 1 silver cup battle in round 3. That tells me by next season you will be lucky to have enough leagues join to even have a cup map open. Truly hope they come up with something to remedy this soon. It's a great thing that has been ruined by a few as most good things are...?

If gems aren't allowed for a specific league tourney then it shouldn't be a 6v6 situation, but a 1v1 situation. Makes the map small so that it suits for the slow moving units of the game. It's like a hiearchy style tourney. The battles can be short and terrains can be blocked/broken if you need wish to make the game longer and be prepared (like broken bridges and be fixed manually or automatically). Non gem tournaments will completely change the way of gameplay too, which means lots of ideas are needed.

(Bridge being repaired to get access to other areas of the map)

(Picture from Company of Heroes)

image.jpeg

11 hours ago, ZolarKeth said:

If gems aren't allowed for a specific league tourney then it shouldn't be a 6v6 situation, but a 1v1 situation. Makes the map small so that it suits for the slow moving units of the game. It's like a hiearchy style tourney. The battles can be short and terrains can be blocked/broken if you need wish to make the game longer and be prepared (like broken bridges and be fixed manually or automatically). Non gem tournaments will completely change the way of gameplay too, which means lots of ideas are needed.

(Bridge being repaired to get access to other areas of the map)

(Picture from Company of Heroes)

image.jpeg

I'm sorry but I don't agree with the 1v1 suggestion, as this will take a element away from the game, there will be less strategy needed as it would be obvious who is going to hit who, there would be no options, surprises, or possibilities of allies. I personally like the way the game is currently set up, minus the diamonds. The speed is fine, once I get airborne I move quick enough. Gems give advantages on getting airborne for instance also they can speed up unit production and allow a gemming team to over power an opponent that doesn't gem simply by having more advanced tech. Like having a mass of  bombers before the other guy has AA or even the ability to survive a attack. Some players gem to get to these heavy hitters quickly and produce them in mass as well. And I can't forget to mention the guys that gem turrets like 20+ plus times and the other advantages used to mess with a command center. The actions of other players make the game suck. But the speed of the game is fine without gems. There is no need to reduce the amount of teams on a map in my opinion. Gems are the problem. Limit the use in a tournament, also the use on a building under attack, make it a 1 time thing per attack.

P.S. Myself I usually only use gems for tactics not for speed escpecially in the tourney as we start with lvl 6 cities as it is and you can capture higher lvl SS cities. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Jane said:

Gotcha. So a list to show current league ranking in each cup. 

Yes, just our normal league stats screens per map would be good. Individual ranking and battle rankings would be a bonus. 

At least with the league ranking screen we can see who is on a map together, who is getting their butts handed to them and who's doing the kicking. It would help us jockeying for overall cup positions knowing who's winning each map. It's all we need, and no spying possible it's already known by everyone in the map anyway. 

Sorry no pic of one of the cup league rankings page from a map, but I took one from global map I'm on. 

IMG_0117.PNG

On 10/1/2016 at 6:10 PM, RJ1 said:

How about live updates of cup battles. Nothing spy worthy but at least league standings on the map. Just want to know who's on a map with who and who's winning.  I wouldn't think it would be a hard feature to add and would be nice how the other maps are going. Or something to do while your waiting for your 6 hour que...

I also think it would be cool if you could spectate what your league was doing in the cup battles, just to learn new tactics 

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, MrMinyMe said:

I also think it would be cool if you could spectate what your league was doing in the cup battles, just to learn new tactics 

Can't have live spectators, or there would be nothing but spies.  But maybe a way to create a "replay". When we know we're going in heavy, or see an epic battle coming. Problem is the massive amount of space it would take for the Developers to save those somewhere. But, it would be awesome...  Jane, oh Jane got another one for you guys to think about ?

• Peter unfeatured and unpinned this topic