World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Troop level primary Goals

SnakeEater

I have a topic that is very frustrating and that is the primary goals of leveling troops. By the time I get to these goals, I have already leveled my troops past the level it is asking for. It would be nice if you allowed the troops I have already leveled count towards this goal. My current approach to this goal is to leave about 4-5 slots open in my troop count and produce a bunch of M1 Garand Armaments and level infantry troops to the current goal level then dismiss until goal is reach. But I could really use the troops for more advanced units instead of waiting for this goal to be achieved. If anyone else finds this as annoying as I do, please speak up below.

SnakeEater out.

I played a casual round with a league mate, and one if our goals was to save up gems. I completed all the primary missions, and boy does this get annoying... One of the last missions asks you to level up 30 troops to level five. It took me quite a bit of time and resources to complete with infantry.

I had many troops that were max level and I could have really spead things up if they had been counted.

2 hours ago, Bloodmancer said:

I played a casual round with a league mate, and one if our goals was to save up gems. I completed all the primary missions, and boy does this get annoying... One of the last missions asks you to level up 30 troops to level five. It took me quite a bit of time and resources to complete with infantry.

I had many troops that were max level and I could have really spead things up if they had been counted.

So true.

3 hours ago, SnakeEater said:

I have a topic that is very frustrating and that is the primary goals of leveling troops. By the time I get to these goals, I have already leveled my troops past the level it is asking for. It would be nice if you allowed the troops I have already leveled count towards this goal. My current approach to this goal is to leave about 4-5 slots open in my troop count and produce a bunch of M1 Garand Armaments and level infantry troops to the current goal level then dismiss until goal is reach. But I could really use the troops for more advanced units instead of waiting for this goal to be achieved. If anyone else finds this as annoying as I do, please speak up below.

SnakeEater out.

I feel you brother. I am not sure why some goals will credit you for things done, such as build a Sherman tank, but the level your troops goals doesn't.

13 minutes ago, DaddyoWolf said:

Too right mate! Th goals need to be looked at for sure. Your right on thoebleing but even the "produce 5 sherman tank" or whatever it is, I'm on units far past that and have o need for Sherman's at that point.

Looks like Daddyo has been raiding the liquor cabinet...lol. ?????.

6 hours ago, SnakeEater said:

SnakeEater out.

Yeah I agree with this. The game already gives you a head start when you build something that is not needed yet and later on you get rewarded by doing it, but not when leveling up troops. Also making 30 lv 3 units is even more annoying.

Archived