World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

[Question] What's the best? - Tech Points & Tactics

MrTakeYoCity

Nothing is really the best. For the tech points I normally upgrade things I use a lot, such as infantry and StuGs.

With tactic points, use what suits your play style. If you use a lot of StuGs, get rubber harvesting! Prefer to charge into the battle quickly? Get blitzkreig! The two tactics that are really useful are Blitzkreig and For The Country in my opinion.

• Upvote 2

Tech upgrades can be done based on what you prefer to use. However, certain units get more boosts per level than others per level. I would suggest upgrading scout planes and stugs first.  AA and fighters are also a good place to put gold into.

Tactics aren't neccesarily based on your play style, if you are part of league that works together, its great for you to have diverse tactics between the entire group, that way you can adapt and use them based on the situation.

Edited by Bloodmancer
  • Upvote 2

On 9/26/2016 at 0:11 AM, Marc13Bautista said:

What are to best tactic combinations and what units should I upgrade with my tech points that will benefit the most in a battlefield? :D

Best is a relative term. It really depends on your play style and what you prefer. In my opinion, invest your tech points and gold into often used troops such as stugs, scouts, and infantry. Once you ge the few basic troops you always find yourself using, invest according to playstyle(troops you love or use the most.) As for tactics, that's super variable. You need to decide whether you are going to be constantly playing with a league or if you want to be a lone warrior. If it's a lone warrior don't get tactics that put your troops in harms way while if you are a team player you could possibly use those tactics that need team support such as suicidal charge. It also depends on your team chemistry and your understanding of which tactic might be the best for you.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...