World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

League Sync

TheNorth1

Thank you admins for your continued ongoing effort to keep this game great and relevant.  I have a suggestion to make league syncing easier. Currently leaders must create a day and time to get everyone in lobby together and as most people are in different time zones, it's usually a 2-3 hour window. After that leaders must set a time usually the same day to start the que for new map incase the map starts right away.  All members must be logged in at the time the que is complete to ensure they have a spot on the map before it is full. And if members are just a few minutes late that could put them far away from the league on the map.  

I think all of this could be made easier if once your members are in the lobby and the que is complete whether they are logged in or not they automatically join the new map.  That way they will be ensured a spot on the new map and they will be near their league.  Let me know if you have any follow up suggestions. 

TheNorth1

• Upvote 2

I agree with what has been stated. I just want to add that starting a match and being side tracked for a even just a minute could lead to a fellow league member being actually a bit far from the pack by entering just a minute or two late. Might not be a big deal for some or most but when trying to do a set goal, it is an annoyance BUT no mission ever goes as planned right commanders?

19 hours ago, Barthel said:

I agree with what has been stated. I just want to add that starting a match and being side tracked for a even just a minute could lead to a fellow league member being actually a bit far from the pack by entering just a minute or two late. Might not be a big deal for some or most but when trying to do a set goal, it is an annoyance BUT no mission ever goes as planned right commanders?

Totally agree leader! I can see why you would like this....

• Upvote 1