World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

What armament would YOU like to see in the game?

Guest Manson1975

2 hours ago, Barthel said:

Florian if the "acht-acht" is implemented it would be far more devasting then the self propelled AA. And that's historically speaking too. The problem would be creating the unit itself because it was usually always towed behind a half track because of its weight.  Luckily in emergency situations(with the later, heavier carriage) the 88 can fire without having to be deployed but it's far more accurate and effective when given the two and a half minutes to deploy each of its axles and take aim at a target. I personally love the 88 since the Tigers turret has the 88 cannon as its main armament. Badass much? 

Badass a lot

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Barthel said:

Florian if the "acht-acht" is implemented it would be far more devasting then the self propelled AA. And that's historically speaking too. The problem would be creating the unit itself because it was usually always towed behind a half track because of its weight.  Luckily in emergency situations(with the later, heavier carriage) the 88 can fire without having to be deployed but it's far more accurate and effective when given the two and a half minutes to deploy each of its axles and take aim at a target. I personally love the 88 since the Tigers turret has the 88 cannon as its main armament. Badass much? 

That was the balancing thing I said (LC armerment)

On September 22, 2016 at 1:44 AM, Barthel said:

image.jpeg

Flak 36/37 being produced in limited numbers and capable of the dual role for Anti-Tank and Anti-Air.  Imagine seeing a city with a defense matrix of just a couple 8.8mm flaks setup around causing the incoming formations do scatter and reform. I think it's time we, well the devs, implement one of the true dual role devastators for the time period. 

image.jpg

• 1 month later...
On 10/15/2016 at 1:53 PM, Outlaw85 said:

The City turrets are actually this here.

They were known to be extremely hard to destroy and the few that got destroyed where by ground forces at night time. If you want to know more look up the history of German Flak Tower. Here is the link to learn more and why they are using this.https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flak_tower. Bottom picture is the League City Turrets.  Hope you all Enjoy this..

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

That's pretty cool 

I think AT guns should be able to attack Vehicles - the fact that Recon Jeeps and Stugs are unable to be targeted is very odd! i don't think it would be too game breaking either to let them target them. 

Either way, infantry are servery underused, would love to have some good infantry in game, Commandos perhaps? Regular infantry that have a higher attack against buildings?

Also i think the Bismark should be a league unit - just saying ;)  otherwise, maybe some submarines? can only attack ships again subs would be a league unit.

For buildings would LOVE to see a coastal gun be able to be built along side a turret for Harbors. Can only attack ships, but range is 350 perhaps. 

• Upvote 1

I'd like to see a tactical bomber (Stuka or the other country equivalents) that have the anti vehicle/ anti ship stats of the strategic bomber, but a low building damage. Then the strategic bomber should have its attack rating vs everything except buildings reduced drastically. The medium can continue being meh vs everything.

• Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I see there are a lot of people here that know about the different types of weapons used during WWII. It seems to me that when we make suggestions to admin. It ppears that admin blows off a lot that is said by the serious players, and listens more to the casual player, who spends very limited time learning the game and its mechanics. I have had the privilege to learn from two great players MkV and SnakeEater both who belong to WeFew. The reason is I have taken the time to ask and learn. I have heard players whine that this troop is too strong or that troop is too weak. Seems to me they just don't know how to counter with that troop. Learn the game. Admin please stop nerfing great armaments so that causal players can win with out learn the game or trying to learn the game. Sorry if I put this in the wrong  forum just tired of seeing good armaments being destroyed and from what appears to me to be a one sidedness of admin.  

• Upvote 3

On 2/19/2017 at 5:25 PM, SargeZ said:

I see there are a lot of people here that know about the different types of weapons used during WWII. It seems to me that when we make suggestions to admin. It ppears that admin blows off a lot that is said by the serious players, and listens more to the casual player, who spends very limited time learning the game and its mechanics. I have had the privilege to learn from two great players MkV and SnakeEater both who belong to WeFew. The reason is I have taken the time to ask and learn. I have heard players whine that this troop is too strong or that troop is too weak. Seems to me they just don't know how to counter with that troop. Learn the game. Admin please stop nerfing great armaments so that causal players can win with out learn the game or trying to learn the game. Sorry if I put this in the wrong  forum just tired of seeing good armaments being destroyed and from what appears to me to be a one sidedness of admin.  

I'd have to agree with you there...

• Guest unpinned this topic