World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Nation specific skins

Immel

Greetings all,

I have been playing this game a few months now and I keep coming across the same situation over and over again which makes the game a bit tedious and repetitive.

I am referring to the method of defending by way of spamming dimonds over and over and over again. The sad part is this doesn't only happen in cities but simple resource zones as well.

Many times per game I find myself bombing the same bloody tower that prevents my para from caping a resource zone, just to see it respawn this hapennig anywhere from 5 minutes up to half an hour at a time.

I understand and respect the fact that the devs need to make money but there are other ways to incite players to spend diamonds.

In good faith I propose adding various skins for the different armys of the era. All major powers (UK, US, Japan, USSR etc) had their own hardware ie medium or heavy tanks, ships, airplanes and so on with their own unique color schemes.

I would be more that happy to spend 300-500 diamonds every 8 days to play the game as a certain faction.

All I ask in return is that the amount of diamonds spent rebuilding be limited for a certain period of time making the game less tedious.

Best regards

• Upvote 3

On September 14, 2016 at 1:02 PM, Immel said:

Greetings all,

I have been playing this game a few months now and I keep coming across the same situation over and over again which makes the game a bit tedious and repetitive.

I am referring to the method of defending by way of spamming dimonds over and over and over again. The sad part is this doesn't only happen in cities but simple resource zones as well.

Many times per game I find myself bombing the same bloody tower that prevents my para from caping a resource zone, just to see it respawn this hapennig anywhere from 5 minutes up to half an hour at a time.

I understand and respect the fact that the devs need to make money but there are other ways to incite players to spend diamonds.

In good faith I propose adding various skins for the different armys of the era. All major powers (UK, US, Japan, USSR etc) had their own hardware ie medium or heavy tanks, ships, airplanes and so on with their own unique color schemes.

I would be more that happy to spend 300-500 diamonds every 8 days to play the game as a certain faction.

All I ask in return is that the amount of diamonds spent rebuilding be limited for a certain period of time making the game less tedious.

Best regards

I love the idea. I would be willing to pay for a national skin for my troops. Id rather it be a permanent purchase though, or maybe the option. say x number of gems buys it for a field, or $xx.xx for permanent.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Hello

I have researched a list of units for the USSR during the WW2 era that match the existing in-game units. I have tried to be as historically accurate as possible taking into account models that actually served in the war and were mass produced. I hope this will help you in your unit modeling efforts. Let me know if you have any questions. Also let me know if this at all useful to you and I'll keep researching different nations during the WW2 era i.e. Italy, UK, Germany, US, Japan...

Regular Units:

Ground    
Lvl2 Jeep GAZ-67
Lvl3 Light T-26
Lvl4 AT Gun ZiS-2
Lvl5 Assault-Gun SU-76
Lvl6 Med T-34
Lvl8 Artillery M1943 (OB-25)
Lvl9 AAA M1939 (52-K)
Lvl12 Heavy KV-1
Lvl13 TD ISU-152
Lvl14 Heavy II KV-1S