World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

So guess i/we wont get to try the Isles

Silent6

Agree it's a port choice, given that wars last a min of 8 days they should have kept this at last two weeks if not a full month to give all a chance to play this map, learn it and master it. Or at the very least add it into a random rotation of war maps....so you don't know what your going to get when you head into it, fixing your team to react quickly.

I don't think it's fair. I have worked very hard to keep my win percentage high. I don't think you should have to surrender your current battle so you can play the new map. That is so stupid. Surrendering is already a huge problem in the game and now this is just promoting it. The next time you have an event it should at least run longer than a normal battle so everyone gets a chance to play or give us some information like this map will start on this day and will only be open for 2 days so we can make sure not to start a battle for 6 days before just so we have a chance to play. So stupid why don't you guys think about your players before making stupid decisions. 

Raindrop, while I agree with the gist of your comments I have to defend the game, revs and mods a bit here. Thus far this game has been run and managed better than almost all of the others I have played. I am sure there are solid reasons for the short deploy of this field, I too as are many, am disappointed in it leaving so quickly. But I feel certain our frustration will be heard and looked at. At least in the communication piece going forward.

• Upvote 1

I agree that they do a pretty good job but a little more information and I would be happy. While waiting for the map to come out Jane said maybe Friday. I think I started my field on Friday night after I realized that wasn't happening because I have been playing this game for the last 7 months I know they are not good at telling us a specific time for anything. I also figured they would give everyone a chance to play it without forcing the to surrender their current field. Well I'm glad I didn't wait because it came out on Thursday almost a week later than I expected. But I am sad I won't get to play it at least in its first release.

2 hours ago, Jane said:

Guys. We opened it for a short time so if there was anything wrong we could adjust it asap. We plan to open Isles of War longer in future or even make it a permanent one. :)

Permanent would be nice, I like the map a lot, but I also like the regular map. I would rather it be a choice of the two maps rather than random. That's my vote if it matter.

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Jane said:

Guys. We opened it for a short time so if there was anything wrong we could adjust it asap. We plan to open Isles of War longer in future or even make it a permanent one. :)

I really like the map and I agree it should be a permanent choice.

• Upvote 2

Yes it would be heaven on Earth.

13 hours ago, MkV said:

Permanent option would be awesome

13 hours ago, TDF said:

I really like the map and I agree it should be a permanent choice.

13 hours ago, DaddyoWolf said:

Thanks Jane, can't wait to get to play it to its fullest!

14 hours ago, SnakeEater said:

Permanent would be nice, I like the map a lot, but I also like the regular map. I would rather it be a choice of the two maps rather than random. That's my vote if it matter.

• Upvote 1