World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Bad design

MightyQuinn

When I'm attacking a base with artillery every time rebel tanks appear the arts automatically target the rebels and stops attacking the base! What should have taken me 30 mins ended up taken forever because of the rebel tanks! There should be away to lock the arts to attack only what u want it to.

Sir, we knew this glitch, and we are trying to fix this in future updates. Thank you for reporting to us here~

When I'm attacking a base with artillery every time rebel tanks appear the arts automatically target the rebels and stops attacking the base! What should have taken me 30 mins ended up taken forever because of the rebel tanks! There should be away to lock the arts to attack only what u want it to.

Thank you mighty , I've had this problem a good way to get around it if your using scout which you most likely are move the scout till you can't see the rebels anymore it works perfect for me for the time being