World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Faction Selection

Wulf2552

Hey staff,

I was wondering if being able to pick another faction other than America has ever been brought up? I don't mind playing America but I'd prefer playing as Germany instead because I like the aesthetics of the tanks and the Messerschmitt. I want it all to be the same in stats to keep it fair and also to keep splitting the teams pre-battlefield so it'd be an interesting mix of factions on each team.

You guys already have the rendered models for at least the Japanese(Rebels) and Germany(fascists). If you simply covered the main five of WW2 and you should be fine.

Hey staff,

I was wondering if being able to pick another faction other than America has ever been brought up? I don't mind playing America but I'd prefer playing as Germany instead because I like the aesthetics of the tanks and the Messerschmitt. I want it all to be the same in stats to keep it fair and also to keep splitting the teams pre-battlefield so it'd be an interesting mix of factions on each team.

You guys already have the rendered models for at least the Japanese(Rebels) and Germany(fascists). If you simply covered the main five of WW2 and you should be fine.

the staff said in another suggestion that they think this is a great idea and that they are going to work on it. I agree compleatly with this, and units changing from faction to faction. Good idea!

the staff said in another suggestion that they think this is a great idea and that they are going to work on it. I agree compleatly with this, and units changing from faction to faction. Good idea!

thanks! I'll look harder next time before posting

Thanks wolf great idea were working on it !!

lol I think you and I already had a lengthy chat about this. Thanks Fear

Edited by Wulf2552