World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Level Playing Field & Account Sharing

PaidToKill

One thing I noticed as a recently is the Chinese leagues have a seemingly endless playtime which leads me to believe some account sharing is going on. As with other games I have played this is actually fairly common for them to do, and a completely BS tactic. I suggest you find a way to lock an account to specific device or find players with unrealistic playtimes and simply issues bans. 1 player on 1 account vs 4 players on 1 account, who's going to win? Certainly not the guy playing right and fair. May want to find a fix before you lose the dedicated fan base you have built in a wonderful game. Just my thoughts seeing as how I have watched other games that were amazing fall apart and would hate to be moving this game to my deleted list, I would also not rather not spend a $400+ in a single battlefield fighting enemies like this. Actually you can probably see my purchases where I have in the past. Just my .02 

7 hours ago, PaidToKill said:

One thing I noticed as a recently is the Chinese leagues have a seemingly endless playtime which leads me to believe some account sharing is going on. As with other games I have played this is actually fairly common for them to do, and a completely BS tactic. I suggest you find a way to lock an account to specific device or find players with unrealistic playtimes and simply issues bans. 1 player on 1 account vs 4 players on 1 account, who's going to win? Certainly not the guy playing right and fair. May want to find a fix before you lose the dedicated fan base you have built in a wonderful game. Just my thoughts seeing as how I have watched other games that were amazing fall apart and would hate to be moving this game to my deleted list, I would also not rather not spend a $400+ in a single battlefield fighting enemies like this. Actually you can probably see my purchases where I have in the past. Just my .02 

Imagine you are a criminal starter. You have no followers. Goverment in the same time has more people than you, who is going to win?

7 hours ago, BATTLEBATTLE said:

It's called intelligence. 

Look if you link only 1 device to a account I bet you'll be the one whining when you can't transfer your progress. 

It's not called intelligence, it's called unethical behavior something I'm sure you have no problem with. I play on multiple devices because it's my account I play my game not let other people play it for me. But feel free to troll more responses.

3 hours ago, Nonhuman said:

Imagine you are a criminal starter. You have no followers. Goverment in the same time has more people than you, who is going to win?

I have absolutely no clue what this was supposed to reference.

19 hours ago, PaidToKill said:

I was told that they just left their devices on while they did whatever they needed to. That's how they achieved play time.

19 hours ago, PaidToKill said:

It's not called intelligence, it's called unethical behavior something I'm sure you have no problem with. I play on multiple devices because it's my account I play my game not let other people play it for me. But feel free to troll more responses.

I have absolutely no clue what this was supposed to reference.

No idea. It was not. My conscience forced me to do it.

22 hours ago, Waffles said:

I was told that they just left their devices on while they did whatever they needed to. That's how they achieved play time.

I would believe them if I hadn't learned from past experience and saw on several occasions stuff being done continuously over a 20ish hour period while I was working. Most normal people don't have the ability of stamina let alone a whole team.