World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Help

Mabus

Mabus I know the withdraw must suck soooo much and I sympathize I do bud, unfortunately stuff takes time to fix. Now obviously I can't speak for the developers but I'm sure they are working on a fix as soon as humanly possible. Your not alone for this issue. Many of my pals are experiencing the "game not compatible" they will fix it man. Have faith, just be patient

:D I'll give ya a cupcake...................looks sooooo good.....  Uhhhhh sorry I just ate the cupcake.. IOU 1 Cupcake 

From what I'm gathering, there may have been an update recently to android that is causing issues. When I asked someone for detail into it

"when the update happen when i go to try and update it it just say the game is not compatible with my phone" 

running on a ZTE Z820 with Android 5.1. 

I personally am not sure as to the specifics because I'm on IOS but something seems to be funky out there for the android people.

Yes I use moto g 2 nd gen and have played since the beta no problems love the game then there was a update and it now says my device is not compatible with this version same for other Android users with other phones please help I'm getting board without this game just happened a few days ago

• 7 months later...
23 hours ago, MidLifeCrisis said:

Has there been any fixes for this issue?  I have a galaxy tab 4 that reads the same error.  Not compatible.

it happen only when you downloading game from playstore. i checked your device specifications.http://gadgets.ndtv.com/samsung-galaxy-tab4-7-0-3g-1444 Are you using Android 4.4 ? if you have still problem try to upgrade your android os 4.4 to android 5.1 or try this solution if it works

Edited by surya
  • Upvote 1

On 9/3/2016 at 4:07 AM, Barthel said:

image.jpeg

This is what they are encountering 

your device isn't compatible with this version. it happen only when your device OS version is below 5.1 example: 4.4

solution:-
download app manually using any external links. example: http://play.mob.org/game/world_warfare.html to PC and install in your mobile  or try to get app from another mobile by using SHAREIT app.

if you follow this method you can install any incompatible game in your mobile.

Example video

Check following video best example Clash of Clans