World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Encamping troops

Nonhuman

So, I thought about it, that Military Zones are pretty useless. If you captured it you just move on. Plus, even if you are not moving farther out, none of the humans use it anyway.

So, I thought about the new thingy. So, if you have read Stones in Water ( or any other during- war book ) then you know that USSR and others built camps and runways. So, what I am suggesting is that we could add a thingy such as build a camp. The usefulness of it will be that it will be an additional resupply station for our planes, and it will also provide an additional army and Air Force base. Army base will increase the troop capacity of LAND TROOP on 10 more units. The only minus will be that troops cannot go father of their camp's borders ( 100 units of land ). It can be built in 2 hours only by infantry protection troops. It will be like a lease, you will have to pay 700 or something units of people each hour. 

Air Force base increases AIR TROOP capacity by 4-6. They cannot move farther camp border ( except if patrolling ). Camp border will be in a 200 land units. It can be built by infantry, only, in 4 hours.

Both of them can be created any where on the map ( even in the enemy's territory, if it it not going to be destroyed during building. Also, if you are building this thingy on invisible for enemy territory, he won't know about it, unless he scouted you.

With hate, Nonhuman.

2 hours ago, Nonhuman said:

So, I thought about it, that Military Zones are pretty useless. If you captured it you just move on. Plus, even if you are not moving farther out, none of the humans use it anyway.

So, I thought about the new thingy. So, if you have read Stones in Water ( or any other during- war book ) then you know that USSR and others built camps and runways. So, what I am suggesting is that we could add a thingy such as build a camp. The usefulness of it will be that it will be an additional resupply station for our planes, and it will also provide an additional army and Air Force base. Army base will increase the troop capacity of LAND TROOP on 10 more units. The only minus will be that troops cannot go father of their camp's borders ( 100 units of land ). It can be built in 2 hours only by infantry protection troops. It will be like a lease, you will have to pay 700 or something units of people each hour. 

Air Force base increases AIR TROOP capacity by 4-6. They cannot move farther camp border ( except if patrolling ). Camp border will be in a 200 land units. It can be built by infantry, only, in 4 hours.

Both of them can be created any where on the map ( even in the enemy's territory, if it it not going to be destroyed during building. Also, if you are building this thingy on invisible for enemy territory, he won't know about it, unless he scouted you.

With hate, Nonhuman.

Interesting..... Very very interesting...... Quee evil maniacal laugh MUAHAHAHA